3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lelik Bobik 22.03.20 09:29 pm

Weapons (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The people who passed the game, the question is: what weapons do we have in the game? I read somewhere that there is a large two-handed swords, but so far traders have not seen.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.03.20

Are you serious? The game came out yesterday, hardly anyone has passed

L
Lelik Bobik 22.03.20

Sites
Yes, there is already farther write, that passed. If they are farther, then let it will tell.

s
shpegundota 22.03.20

Lelik Bobik
Your question definitely can not answer, but I can see on the screen skill tab fight - there are perks pumped separately for each type of weapon. In addition the descriptions of the perks stated more specifically, what guns it is applicable. There and can at least roughly understand what is in the game

L
Lelik Bobik 22.03.20

shpegundota
Yes, that's only saw a long sword. Now climbed on the wiki, and it turns out that longsword held in two hands, and can't use on horseback, I have a long sword, holding with one hand and riding with him on horseback.

D
Den 22.03.20

And no one is aware of as a sword to wash the blood from? room attendant assistance is not helping, I'm in the river it this way and that and were thrown into the water, still zalabany...

L
Lelik Bobik 22.03.20

Den
Similarly. Go to the villages, scaring the children and making the heart attack the elderly.

D
Den 22.03.20

Lelik Bobik
Shorter was able to remove the blood on the grindstone in the blacksmith. I wonder if there's another way, well, there is a cloth or wipe on the grass, and after each skirmish to grind to run is not comme Il faut...

F
Fastgamer24 22.03.20

Sites
I have 4 hours on your provoleta first location took, every corner I crawled, all the grass collected. Someone have to be to in a day go through the game??
I've been wondering what weapons are most expensive? Some in its class best features?

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

Lelik Bobik
There are axes, swords ,halberd, Claymore of it.d. With bows as well.

f
faustinus 22.03.20

Tell me how bow pump? Only people to shoot? In the shooting range if hit target swings?

L
Lelik Bobik 22.03.20

Diablo88k
How do you know that there is a Claymore?

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

Lelik Bobik
Because in a duel with a wandering knight ogrebayut.

D
Diablo88k 22.03.20

faustinus

The idea is for training to swing, but no, just at people. Also in the hunt only animals.

f
faustinus 22.03.20

Diablo88k
And yet fashion archery sight that is.