3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 22.03.20 09:29 pm

Question about the first mission. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Maybe a stupid question. Do not kick much) the first fucking mission. Already stalled))
Father, among other things, sent to repay the debt Conesa to, as I understand it, to buy charcoal and beer. Well come to Cunescu, it came to a fight. Beat him once) but now how to collect?) He sits in the house, said that I have done, defeated him. Take whatever you want. And all) no dialogue no . what to take and how? Found at the house three chickens and an axe, sold it - only lasted for half of coal. The job is that it is necessary to collect and hanging. What to do next?))

PS. All figured out. Topic can be closed))) decision under the spoiler, if someone would be so blunt as I )
Have spoilerage a chest in the house. Take all out of him, the mission is executed.
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borev 22.03.20

KINGDOM COME: Deliverance ➤ Passage
Spoiler

D
Den 22.03.20

All the dealers have different prices, but still can bargain. For axe hammer and nails bought all the coal and 3 coins left=) Who is the greatest?=)

j
jigadloff 22.03.20

meagarry
You to another time not to be blunt, the job log read-key J

S
Setesh 22.03.20

Conesa solo won anyone? Tried twice, even half health he did not take off, had to call for backup

p
plg_unknown 22.03.20

And I have bug: I beat Conesa, took everything in the house (even the soup is eaten), but the quest was not performed. However, I am the ax did not pick up.

p
plg_unknown 22.03.20

Sites
I won. Need it from different sides to attack with jabs. In short, I keep the mouse spinning. And somehow won XD

j
jigadloff 22.03.20

Sites
Slapped on the cabbage soup the first time! Truth itself did not understand as he is too hurt from the knee pounding))
plg_unknown
This is not a bug-as already wrote above, read the journal! It says that pick axe is a prerequisite quest, and the hammer is optional!

S
Setesh 22.03.20

plg_unknown
it every time you try to blow just enough for me and about the knee, did not understand how to avoid it, the rare strikes held 10 percent, the rest he just Bloch
well, obviously you need prilovchitsya, the potential is visible, much more interesting than usual machalova like in my favorite Ведьмака3

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.03.20

Conesa broke but health remains a little,robbed him to the skin, even the clothes he had removed and sold, now lying like a bum

W
Waffen 22.03.20

Attention! Spoiler!
Spoileron only are we running out of the castle - can you kill the war that's coming?

j
jigadloff 22.03.20

Waffen
Spoilers ten tried, but then spat and ran away, clothing the homeless and without skills ,hike, useless!

V
Vyxyxol 22.03.20

Sites
Pfff, wait until he goes into the house and sit down at the table, sneak into the house, stunned, stunned removed from all that he has, including the keys, open the trunk, get the hammer nails, the output is stealing the ax and the chickens, they sell these things to the shopkeeper, easily. Cones then he'll come running in their underwear, and say that it seems to. xD

L
LeGioN-67-5 22.03.20

Waffen
Spoilery generally all killed, there are not only warrior's running after you, but a lot of the Polovtsy, in short get a horse and galloping along the road in one direction and then the other, simultaneously giving the sword kicked, Cumans can't just you and the horse galloping to throw, but if you slow down - and to throw stumbling. In the end, after 2 hours of attempts, I killed them all with his horse, gathered the gear cloud. Then he hopped up before moving to the next location, where I started catching up on the horses, well, I think, be maintained had the game, when you click it. But no, I was killed, I had 2 hours to spend on collecting trophies and trail locations just to run away from pursuers...

D

I do all purebilge proof that you killed them all?war who's running after you can't be killed by ridiculous
especially else it is not real.either you're the man with the letter p or uses cheats

L
LeGioN-67-5 22.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
There are 10-15 people, you're on a horse every time you ride past them and go beat a sword, to hurt them you don't slow down if you don't, especially dangerous 1 man with a spear, him get to you easier, but not always. Galloping to hack at, what is difficult? This is certainly not the Witcher, time is not slowing down, and from helmets and chain mail sometimes bounces the sword, but in 2 hours it is possible to handle. Proof? You screen stuff to throw? Or again 2 hours on the gallop with a sword to spend? Don't believe me - go in there...I like it POH...

C
Codnek 22.03.20

Someone had a bug in the first mission?. After the cut scene I'm not on a horse, on the passage looked, and on my own two feet and has the crowd of guards.XS what to do now

D

LeGioN-67-5
and how do you riders out?

T
TanLas 22.03.20

He did not go on easy, then no cutscene and riders. Only foot that run. But spending 2 hours on it somehow reluctantly, like a dragon with a toothpick to dig.

L
LeGioN-67-5 22.03.20

Deseptikons.STARSCREAM
I wrote the first time out Hiking, went to the cutscene with riders, thought the game was preserved - and is not. Killed me, spent another 2 hours on the murder of Hiking, then switched to riders and stupidly dumped them with a bunch of junk from Hiking.

D

LeGioN-67-5
okay now I understand,I saw two different cut the scene where Henry is talking about March or whatever,well, you had to save in the first there is a selection it says I passed too many then you can choose I helped her to lie-and the second just says she wanted to iznasilovat I helped.