3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20 09:30 pm

WHERE IN THE SYSTEM TO BREAK?

ALL THE BEST! I'm new and I need help! My system is Windows 10 the Problem is this: recently Watched a video on the acceleration of the video card and system under performance in games. There was advice on disabling the ability to run video capture, and it was a warning beforehand that if I want to start the video capture then it will be necessary in this place again to replace the data. I wrote down the path and safely forgotten, a post written by lost. Now I need to run Bandicam I press the shortcut, and the cursor is spinning... the execution of all... stop running and not running even window. Do not tell me where the dog is buried? I and roller one can not find too... the stories don't have the information...(
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veselyy_pekar 22.03.20

ZALEST?
I advise you to first get into the textbook of the Russian language

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Veselyie
I agree, my bad...)) I have to find a solution to this problem, spent almost 5 days in a hurry and tired already to be honest, and attention to suffering from DAP I shoveled, I read and reviewed... And the question that is to say?

R
Rolemanser 22.03.20

VOVANICH
Of course, write in the command line format c: - just do not forget to press Y and agree.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Rolemanser
You understand I was joking ))) what it do...

R
Rolemanser 22.03.20

VOVANICH
I have win 7 is, this team just for 10 runs.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

But interestingly, many more of these here. Shalabaev? But the video on why Bandicam does not start so much... And all about the same as EV. And if you do even the window does not start, Regit something..? A sharp mind for you to another place... I Have a problem, I do not blame the child destroyed the paper with the tip... He would have coped could afford...

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Rolemanser
Are you a loser? Let you who, like will help as well...

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Came here for help and then some ridicule Yes checking for lice...

J
JUnnAmmED 22.03.20

VOVANICH
I watched the recent movie
I wrote down the path and safely forgotten, a post written by lost
And write to the computer it was impossible to put it in a folder with a password,since there is a possibility of loss of such a valuable material?If the browser looked can you delve into the history and try to find that video.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

JUnnAmmED
I think there is not were looking for? In 5 days I've shoveled... that I didn't bookmark and now what? That's when more than one child... I'd for your attention...)))

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

JUnnAmmED
Rest assured, I am there in the first place, the operation was arranged... But I'm not a robot... Alas a photographic memory don't own the movie in the face not even remember you...((

J
JUnnAmmED 22.03.20

VOVANICH
So you now claim that important information that you required for the health of your computer does you not fixed (even banal memory,I'm not talking about the ability to create a checkpoint), and it is argued by the fact that you have a lot of children,I correctly understand?I just have a small dissonance happens when I try to scroll it in my head.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

JUnnAmmED
I did especially recovery point is created and called as would have thought this will be enough. Will not believe, they do not... Roll back system is not possible. Don't know what happened and what is to blame for this is not clear... Can a system optimizer considered these to keep the garbage... But the point of rollback there... And then why do you need these details? I need help in solving the problem and not the reproach that I received in that moment of time so short-sighted... ))) now I sit and clog up my brain of all unnecessary info to me... At that time I thought that ride settings, and if that is not so thin... AND ZAPODLO awake.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

JUnnAmmED
CHILDREN! Trust me, this is the most important factor that now prevents me to be in perfect health and a clear mind))) All the noise, noise and hullabaloo)) And even now younger and she was 7 months requires this minute attention to yourself...)

R
Rolemanser 22.03.20

VOVANICH
You're a strange type of civil appearance, having a bunch of children instead of the extra time to sleep, meditate or is there a book to read, with my wife there to talk to, to help her, you rush for the computer.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Rolemanser
It's not clear I guess))) you Have one the rest I have another)) And books in MP3 listening... In the computer sometimes relax by playing online games. Tomorrow vacation ends( Time will be sorely missed... And I still this problem not solved(((

R
Ryazancev 22.03.20

VOVANICH
Rollback system on control points was done (the quickest way)? You can still put the system from scratch, but after leaving a couple of hours to debug (the installation software). Game again to put need not only to transfer your saves and put extra ON. (If you have a separate drive C)

S
SonyK_2 22.03.20

VOVANICH wrote:
Recently watched a video on the acceleration of the video card and system under performance in games. There was advice on disabling the ability to run video capture...
If the iron is weak, the maximum that you get these methods - a few extra frame, dramatically improve the performance will be.
...Now I need to run Bandicam I press the shortcut, and the cursor is spinning... the execution of all... stop running and not running even window.
Reinstall the program with complete removal from the system (the remaining folders, traces in the registry etc) and then rebooting the computer tried ?
If Bandicam does not want to work - not the end of the world. There are other programs with similar functionality.

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

SonyK.
Thanks for the advice... I also did different versions... just 15 Times... Cleaned and removed by IObit Uninstaller. Even removed the folders where to store the projects and the workpiece((... the Word does not help(( ... See what the service is disabled...(

V
VOVANNYCh 22.03.20

Ryazancev
I don't know where the missing checkpoint... did them on purpose from time to time... 6 control points had to be... but do not have them...( that must have been to stay in any case... but no they are all here (((SchA... more I'll try the old dig to find these points!... Thanks for the tip... maybe in this direction what will be found))