3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GERMESrus 22.03.20 09:32 pm

ONLINE Ubisoft . Problems with the game and connection (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

Installed the license Tom Clancy's RAINBOWSIX VEGAS2. Version v 1.02.86(317) - written at the bottom. Have zaregestrirovatsya. Network services are started. The connection with the server is carried out. I go to Internet - see catalog of games, but not one to podsoedenit can't. When podsoedenit is kind of loading, i.e., flash image, then a black screen and an inscription the CONNECTION WITH GAME SERVER is LOST and so everywhere in any direction in this game. The SERVER itself can create me podsoedenit players, but podsoedenit to any game I can't. Tell me what to do or how it is treated.
39 Comments
Sort by:
h
hlushebyi 22.03.20

You need to install Patch Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 v1.03
in the first Vegas I remember I'm in manual all the patches put

G
GERMESrus 22.03.20

The 1.03 patch for the Russian version I have not put. I think that is not the case. Who can still that prompt.

G
GAMER7778 22.03.20

Game Russian developed version 1.01.74 (316), the regional settings changed to English, you have ACC to play online but to play I have nepoluchaetsa NOWHERE and NISKA! When trying online to play, all the server sees the connect, but in the end, after all the downloads I see only a black screen. Using Hamachi also pogamat nepoluchaetsa, if I create a serv, I don't see others create serv other - I do not see.
What to do can someone tell me? Searched for the answer in other topics here, OFC nothing intelligible.
here is what
keep4u.EN/full/080816/4f09faccbbe521f543/jpg
be sure to move or what-thread else can although?

L
Lihoin 22.03.20

I have some kind of glitch. I go on some sort of serv and a black screen appears. the game is not working and sooner or later it says that cannot connect to server. th for garbage?

P
Patriot1 22.03.20

do me a license I zaregalsya everything seems fine, but...Trying to join the server ,loading and then the stupid black screen.What to do?

D
Dan Lipovsky 22.03.20

Guys, help me. The problem is that I've installed done, I go to Internet, create ACC...then the game gets minimized and I have only Desk

R
RomanTC 22.03.20

The problem with online game. Decided to shoot with a friend: once we were able to play together (regardless of who created, played). And after some time decided to repeat it if one of us creates, the second gets in the face it is Impossible to join the game. Moreover, in someone else's game we are together with no problems. Both litsuha, it is the same patch, no noDVD.
Played on a native server. Can anyone cured?

PS: there is a version about punk Buster. I recently updated the version, friend - no. But, the idea is that we play without him, and in someone else's game go. Dilemma )))
And another question. How to connect to other Internet servers?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 22.03.20

as it starts Kay ? RS5-XXXX-XXXX.....?

D
Dima Rykov 22.03.20

I litsuha, a friend said that the patch needed. What I do not know. Tell me who knows

d
derudyk 22.03.20

Need 1.03

m
mad-alexandr 22.03.20

thread who is familiar with this problem-disk license,entered the key, created the player entered,then press the game on the Internet,see a list of servers,click on any game and then a dark screen and all.who knows what the problem is

7x62mm 22.03.20

Prapatti your game to version 1.03! Cha throws due to not matching versions !)))

Z
Zorran 22.03.20

People and I have such tribal actually I bought Vegas 2 and wanted with a friend in coop play well, we put the 3 patch from the site RUSSOBIT-M well, I think Teror stay and no, I CANNOT JOIN the CURRENT MATCH(something like this) in the Internet and nowhere answer how to fix if anyone knows please help PTS.

N
Nemec-Shvine 22.03.20

Choose the server.I go.Loading... Black screen nothing ? PROFIT

m
mad-alexandr 22.03.20

patch 1.03 need

L
Llan 22.03.20

Can't see the created server in the server list of the game. However when I create the server people to see and podsoedenit. The firewalls were cut down - does not help. What to do - I don't know.

r
rusYla 22.03.20

Explain in detail whether the patch 1.03 ?,
license or the pirates ?,
server Yubisovt or LAN ?
When you license the game and with the patch no problems with it should not be .

L
Llan 22.03.20

Worth it.
And with piracy it should not be:) I Think trouble in Windows or its settings. The main put tungle adapter and still like this garbage...

d
dimas R 22.03.20

MNU nod 32 I have viabil firewall and all rose in norm

L
Llan 22.03.20

Turn off - did not help.
But the problem was solved. Took the new executable with gamecopyworld and servers began to appear. Then copied to check the old executable again disappeared. It was trouble, but now everything is fine. Playing the Germans shoot :)
And the tungle adapter had to be put in the top and the bottom. tungle when uploading swear - grit supposedly will not see servers, but everything is now visible