3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SandSkrem 22.03.20 09:33 pm

Black screen but the sound is (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

In General, bothers me a problem downloading the game. Black screen, but sounds of steps, of the aircraft, opening the parachute is. If you are lucky the game connected on touchdown, no - rip from another character. Many have this problem? found a solution? The God that the trouble or problem is with RAM or with the old HDD.
4 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 22.03.20

I have the old HDD for a long time the game was loaded, took off, teksturki not always nagruzilas and fps sags. Bought a new HDD and everything started to fly. Why not ssd? It was urgent to take and therefore the best option was for me only a HDD. The difference with SSD is. In Tarcowie for example, I loaded on 5-10 seconds longer than my friend(he has a SSD).

R
Rockerov 22.03.20

SandSkrem
the same trouble when you first start skating rinks, subsequent norms and XS that it can be(( probably really the HDD...

S
SandSkrem 22.03.20

Damn, thank you guys for the replies. With CP buy new wheels then)
And you have a problem with the shot delay is? Well, supposedly saw the enemy, hit the shot, the shot only after 0.5 seconds?

a
agressorwolf 22.03.20

SandSkrem
well, this is the Internet or computer games, for example yesterday (13 Feb) all the rules were, Sedna (14 Feb) already have the freezes/delays (not me alone, teammates also confirmed)