3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 22.03.20 09:34 pm

Hangs and freezes on the pirates (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

The fact that I have a license, the pirates decided to download for DLS. Now, the license on my PC(fx 6300, radeon r7 370 4gb, 16 gb) is at medium-high with a stable 30-40 fps, depending, open terrain or town.

But for pirates I had to put a low-very low settings, with 15-30 fps jump and crashed out of the blue without showing that progruzhat texture. And I use the Repack only 3 people:
1. fitgirl
2. xatab
3.'qoob
These three never failed, but with this game they have the che that did not happen. First I wait, when will the Repack fitgirl(they always do a little longer, but then Repack in 98% of cases and working flawlessly), so I have generally not established, and demanded 115 GB of free space on the disk, and the middle of the install, simply gave the error. Okay, then decided from hatab and here it is I have just started to freesite, I'm afraid from Cuba watch, he has great games and so is not very good work, more indie games, but nonetheless. Can you tell what the problem is and how to solve it?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revan Reborn 22.03.20

Buy Dlc here is the solution.

j
jackonda 22.03.20

Raggared
tablet curve,my license, all is well and here's pirates...
everything seems normal but after some time, crashes to desktop without error...
so it remains to wait for the crack proficiat.

P
Pixel Dragon 22.03.20

not experienced although potoyanno pirate shake

w
wx395 22.03.20

The key word ''pirates''

L
Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich 22.03.20

Raggared
Guy the problem is rather local than General.) I have the Repack from _Xatab_ and my friend, both well on high settings(the configuration of the PC can in the profile view, the other is about the same, only AMD alternative), so look for a problem at home.) Try to install on a clean system, if the problem persists, then most likely there is an incompatibility with some piece of metal in your PC.) And Yes, Repack from _Xatab_ suggest to download only from his site, or the tracker of the source of his Repack.) Good luck.)

A
Aleksandr77701 22.03.20

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
On high settings, do not lie though that all is well. look at my features in the profile that they play at a high gives 40-50 shots.

a
aTomat 22.03.20

I have a Repack of a cube and the same problem

C
CreMat0ry 22.03.20

And I use the Repack only 3 people:
1. fitgirl
2. xatab
3.'qoob
Further did not read.

B
Borev 22.03.20

Tried Repack from xatab and goob. Both Repack work fine, without freezes and glitches at 60 FPS (4770, 1070, 16 GB).

D
Danat1945 22.03.20

skills 32 gigs operative rules on visheh super and even virtual reality glasses, you can connect interesting

T
The Dmitry Disaire 22.03.20

Everything is perfect repak from hatab, I have minimum settings and all is well.

R
RumerG 22.03.20

I'm stuck with you, there litsuha and download repak purely because of the DLS - doesn't make sense and silly and stupid

G
GeRR_Praetorian 22.03.20

I downloaded piratica from Hotabych for DLC.
Performance does almost not differ from litsuhi.
Pirates along with installed Reshade crashes every half hour unlike litsuhi.

L

Aleksandr77701
Not lying just forgot to clarify that me and other old square monitors with 5:4 ratio.)

g
gennaz 22.03.20

Raggared
goes on medium-high with stable 30-40 fps
From alex remp pc that pirates that litsuha fps on fx 6300 tough with low drawdowns ,this CPU is not good for new games.
Spoiler

A
Aleksandr77701 22.03.20

Lunkov Sergey Vadimovich
Yes Yes Yes. And lying again!!

L

Aleksandr77701
Photos to send, doubting Thomas?)

n
north96 22.03.20

All write here: I have this, I have something, I have it, I have it...
- I got a girl in there! And You continue to sarotte, students.

A
Apti 22.03.20

north96
have orno, thank you )))

n
north96 22.03.20

Artie
Right now, almost offended - distribute cons. Look how many here Fpslic-ananistov))