3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L1nChBeK 22.03.20 09:35 pm

Bug in the quest, Jennifer \"Freak\" and \"Interference\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all,I encountered a problem completing the quest Freak and Interference, it is necessary to climb to the third floor and talk to Jennifer, but it's not on the third floor and on the map neoliberals job going through the game already 4 days and now this problem help please((
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
Idgar Dzhumamuhamedov 22.03.20

Start a new game... Or do a rollback to the previous save where you haven't took the quest. The only way. Hardly anything else to do.

D
Denis Dzhexons 22.03.20

L1nChBeK
Well and accordingly, as far as I understand, the cut-scene with megascope also does not start?
And the other quests Lambert and Esquel you have accomplished, maybe she'll appear?
Although I agree with the option of loading a previous save, because to start a new game will be a pity.

D
Dedushka-B 22.03.20

L1nChBeK
I would also first for the liquor drove, the more that it's kind of like priority.
And then there Jeniffer on the third floor or anywhere else?

L
L1nChBeK 22.03.20

Thank you all, the bug disappeared when I went on the trail of Escala and fulfilled his task,then returned to kaer Morhen and the same scene, Jennifer appeared.