3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
as1000 23.03.20 06:40 pm

Kraft (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Crafting in the game actually use?
Why a voodoo doll cannot be crafted? in the first could. Kraft cut chtol?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 23.03.20

as1000
Basically did the consumables, especially the master key.And armor does not crafty because nicking all the rules.

A
AleksSheyker 23.03.20

rip-off much better

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 23.03.20

Upset about it. In the first part the best weapons you had to craft myself, the second does not.

a
as1000 23.03.20

0000Ptasha
here, too, I remember the first still used the Kraft, this is almost not required, except for combinations of books.
in the beginning of the game it would be useful to craft, but there is no recipe, in the middle of the game everything what you need you can buy, or so is full of all sorts of grenades, arrows, scrolls,potions and all that craftiest of weapons or clothing debris. Sorry.

a
as1000 23.03.20

AleksSheyker
after the first half of the game, even a rip-off is not necessary, easier to buy for money a LOT if swag to sell

L
Lord-fen 23.03.20

The whole game, I dragged a bunch of crafting ingredients, and only crafty potions of poison (Undead).
In fact, I it the most and didn't like a lot of things that are kind of like ingredients and what to do with them is not clear.
It is unfortunate a staff of seashells and sticks...

S
Samin Sheifenberg 23.03.20

basically a large part ingrow went to runes, potions, and poisons. On higher difficulty levels without SELA and temporary boosts are not particularly Pasaules.

Plus mods to put in the fix and expansion of the crafting system, etc.

m
mrG0bliN 23.03.20

Samin Sheifenberg wrote:
without SELA and temporary boosts are not particularly Pasaules.
I could :)
what's your lifesteal and crit, and then the potions don't even need