3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 23.03.20 06:40 pm

Questions on the passage and geypley (SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars)

Lost? Can't pass a certain quest? While you are here.
191 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stepa_E 23.03.20

Calabrasella combination of tunes in The quest The Melody of Magic

f
finny 23.03.20

Kristaly must be inserted in the following sequence -3-2-4-5-1-

M
Menog 23.03.20

I have a question : what to do with chests on the third map (Seven some there)? how to open them?
and why the need for all sorts of mushrooms but the drug on the same Marie?

a
agilon 23.03.20

started playing the first mission all soaked, but the quest did not pass... so in the job is written to talk to Thora and guide it??? and what to do?

m
man_with_no_name 23.03.20

C a chest in the South-West will be associated quest. Will give it after you go to the mine and back again on the map.
There are also several chests of merchants that I have yet to open did not work.

m
man_with_no_name 23.03.20

Thora will stand at the entrance to the settlement Shikanov (North) when you kill all the enemies on the map.

Y
Yggdrasil 23.03.20

People!!1 Help!!! what to do at the end of the game when you stand at pentacle???!!!! it says that should be in some sequence saacb torches on the pentacle.....but no action there.........what rabici?:)))))

a
agilon 23.03.20

reached Professor Tweedle, who again nahimichili, where the levers should be switched... poked-poked and naprosen.... tell us how to go....

M
Menog 23.03.20

agilon, you have to press these THREE levers in a certain sequence, the result of action now needs poyavitstso THREE flame is YELLOW, if memory serves code to leverage next - 4-2-1, that is, the first pull 4 times etc
If you incorrectly wrote, though your feet do not hurt :)

M
Menog 23.03.20

man_with_no_name and chests vendors open at NIGHT :) there in the quest description says

M
Menog 23.03.20

Nifiga not understand how to overcome Naugron'and it is fueled from the Bone Tower... but to hit, either his or those of the tower is IMPOSSIBLE!!! I don't understand... then I want to play, and did not realize what trick who passed this place, hint at least!

a
agilon 23.03.20

There are 4 pieces some are... when he sends his Friezly you stand and defend ourselves from them right up with these things... when you kill these dudes something falls from above and kills iti stuff....

M
Menog 23.03.20

agilon, thank you, but I have myself caught up :)
now the question is what to do with a young one around which a lot of leverage? I used to Polish of them, and he is in the bee, the spider, the Bear... nifiga did not understand the meaning of the quest

a
agilon 23.03.20

In itself this is not passed! this Professor Tweedle he kind of got confused and became animals with him SEVENKEEPS have crossed all the necessary levers in upper position to translate poke-poke never took place....

M
Menog 23.03.20

agilon, but still a little problem, in Seventies (sort of) the quest is with the harp (well something similar to it), so on the map this crap keeps popping up, but it is NOWHERE kilometer length and breadth, but on the map it glows... even diggers call...

a
agilon 23.03.20

there you go out through the South gate to the side of the portal and slightly to the left and there should go up to the stones(a small handful) first listen and then it will be... it when it comes Gorovaya loudly heard or not.... glow nothing will happen until you're....

A
Akil-Sorcerer 23.03.20

Sorry for flood, but WHERE did YOU GET SPELLFORCE???

M
Menog 23.03.20

Tengiz, a month ago I bought the white-headed duck

A
Akil-Sorcerer 23.03.20

That is all the pirates on the sit :?

And Lizzie not? The release is the last month took place!

p
pvbr 23.03.20

how to go off the map...like The Fireforge vyipolnima all the quests, and go does not work??