3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sheril 23.03.20 06:42 pm

Plans Hybrid (ending the game) (Elex)

What plans do you have a Hybrid?
What does he want?
Why would he Eleks?
How is he going to fight back inoplanetyan?
33 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 23.03.20

ALL ELEX TO HYBRID! )

All his plans and initiatives revealed in the story and in the dialogues with him. His backstory is also fully clear from the diaries. No character, nothing interesting to discuss. Unremarkable antagonist.

S
Sheril 23.03.20

Grandshot
well. Once all is revealed, as you say, it is all listed here. All all fully

S
Stanislavich 23.03.20

The essence of the presence of Hybrid:
Lorne component:
He was one of the leading scientists who saw the approach of the comet and predicted its fall. In the fall of the comet, he locked himself in the bunker. He survived, later in the hopper deposits formed Eleks. The Hybrid was not a large supply of food and water, he didn't even think I could survive. But as it became pojavljatsja Eleks, a Hybrid was to use it as food. began to eat them. absorbing clean Eleks. Eventually, after quite a lot of Eleks, a Hybrid fully transformed from began to change. Over time, eating more and more Eleks, he was directly contacted by a mineral and could not only hear (as Kaya), but also on the line to talk to him. Eleks as a living mineral, informed Hybrid of how he can survive.
Later. The hybrid, while in the bunker, built his own costume (his likeness, completed his costume, he being Commander-in-chief of Elbow), by the time he's already on the line depends on Eleks and could recycle in a certain energy, which was needed for its proper connection with the mineral.

When Alba found him, he used all means of control from Eleks was able to control those Elbow who found him. He made them his main confidants, and Tarek, who was present while the Hybrid remained the only one who survived - he made the First Commander.
Together with Tarek, the Hybrid seized power in the Ice Palace, using Lexovii ability to discipline the mind.

In the future, Eleks brought to Hybrid your main intentions:
1. Eleks as a living material was sent from the outside, master race (which is not called in the game) to conquer the planet.
2. The comet was supposed to destroy intelligent civilization, and the remains of the world to plant on alexuuu dependence. depriving the mind and life of all living codecvt who have had contact with Eleks.
3. Some time after the collision and the final stage impact alexboy dependence. the planet must be prepared for the coming of a superior race.

Being Sexsewomen creation and is fully absorbed by Eleks, the Hybrid has accepted this information as recommendations for action. Taking control in the Ice Palace, he ordered the ALB not only to collect and convert the entire Eleks on the planet, but to destroy all life along the way. freeing the planet from potential competitors. Alba, being obezvolennyh because Eleks creatures. was in complete control of Hybrid and naslovo complied with all his instructions. and for failure to follow directions were sentenced to immediate condemnation and death.

As a result, the Hybrid has gained Eleks to convert it, to saturate your connection is not with Alexsam and superior race, the Hybrid began to receive direct guidance about what he should do.
Its tasks included the following:
1. The destruction of any resistance on the planet
2. Free the world from Eleks and all living things that are dependent on Eleks
3. Preparing the planet for the coming of a superior race, creating the most favorable conditions for this race.

He doesn't want to save humanity, he wants to save itself, and to create favorable conditions for a superior race that will vtorgaetsya on this planet. He suggests that the favorable position and meet the master race from the Hybrid - the Hybrid will save lives, allow him to serve as a full slave to this race and is under direct subordination of this race.
Eleks needed him for two reasons: 1. Improved communication directly with the most superior race; 2. The cleansing of the planet from the influence of Eleks (on the orders of the superior race).
He's not going to give any resistance to a superior race. his pozicia - to be a slave to this race, his vision - humanity is neither capable nor how to resist this race. After. how mana changes. Hybrid direct declares that any resistance is futile and doomed to failure and complete destruction of humanity as a whole. The hybrid takes the side of JAX, but was not aware of any way in which it would be possible to resist or confront the aliens. What JAX said. what the Hybrid was a mistake in the vision of JAXA. once the Hybrid was wrong with JAX, so now may be wrong with his worldview. JAX orders the Hybrid to serve free people, to which the Hybrid agrees, but still has no idea how to confront the aliens.

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Stanislavich

S
Stanislavich 23.03.20

Svetoslav
I'm trying to understand what should mean this picture, this GIF. But I can't understand. Too many options (procedure 4). Chance to get at least next to the correct option is 25% (50% chance). What to do?

S
Siniy Kot 23.03.20

Stanislavich
wanted to complain about, but never found what)))
but I found - please put everything in a spoiler and write in large bold letters in the title
GREAT SPOILERS!!!READ AT YOUR OWN BOOGA!!!

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Stanislavich
Wanted to say something, but to add absolutely nothing :)

S
Sheril 23.03.20

Blue Cat
Oh, from the title theme, everything is clear

G
Grandshot 23.03.20

Cheryl wrote:
well. Once all is revealed, as you say, it is all listed here. All all fully
Stanislavich ahead of me, and described everything exactly. I have nothing to add )
All this can be read independently from the game. It would be more interesting, and no special effort is not required)
Spoilersi wanted was to visit three locations: the location of Dr. Dawkins in one of the abandoned buildings in the South-West, then the complex Endless sky (Solving the problem with houses), collect all documents and memoirs and read them. Then cognitive-Communist interests to pay a visit to the library Ignalina) There we meet the character of eve, with which is associated the main quest with Kalyanam.
Then you can easily complete the story of the game and come back to the Hybrid. In dialogue with him, everything will become very clear)

K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 23.03.20

Plans hybrid tells a story

S
Sheril 23.03.20

Grandshot
Grandshot wrote:
There we meet the character of eve, with which is associated the main quest with Kalyanam.
From eve you can get a quest in search of the book of Arved for YEARS, including in any faction, but the 2nd quest about Kaliana is only possible for HS-cleric, unless the cleric, then the quest will not. The money for the book didn't take (my GG rogue, Svetoslav Berserker). Pictures were looking for a place with a missile themselves, the quest itself is over, although not started (that is absurd). BUT. Hybrid in my game (I don't know how Svetoslav) in conversation nothing really said, but their plans were not disclosed. Only talked about Eleks, aliens, and so on.garbage.

S
Sheril 23.03.20

anyone know what kind of tables that you can click? Are at the height of the room with a Hybrid
There are only 2.
Spoiler
also unclear was shining (from the movie, when GG comes out of the Ice Palace on the balcony).
What's that?
Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Cheryl
With the new patch seems to have fixed this quest.
- Fixed a bug with Eva and a letter.

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Cheryl
Also thought why these tables (like 3) with buttons, even tried during the battle to press them all, but nothing happens.
By the way, in one of the converters, I'm not pomnyu what, or which repel the Jinx on the quest or maybe the fact where the base of the separatists, to the right of Sestak, in General, just remember that on the first floor in the far right corner, on the wall, there is an interesting panel on which you can click, too, writes that we need a key-access or something like that, but where can I get it and what this panel, is not clear.

Light, it may be an object, which will arrive on Magalen an alien life form.

S
Stanislavich 23.03.20

Svetoslav
In one of the Converters there are robots series E-4300. On the ground floor of this Converter you can use a digital dashboard which requires something like an access code. When you activate it, the robot E-4300 disabled and are not aggressive.
Maybe you're talking about mean? Access code obtained after killing one of the commanders just next to the Converter.

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Stanislavich
Most likely it is because I have a panel saw only one Converter, more it was not there. I kind of killed everyone in the area but no access code was not received. The panel was usable only once. That is, when I clicked on it, I wrote that need an access code, but the second time bar is no longer pressed and nothing about a code no longer wrote. But I found when went down and turned off the transmitter, and therefore all the robots destroyed.

G
Grandshot 23.03.20

Cheryl wrote:
Only talked about Eleks, aliens, and so on.garbage.
So this is the truth) Here's a superficial truth) In General, scenariste game a little smoked bamboo or did not want particularly to tempt players plot intrigues)
Losing the ability to feel emotions, the Hybrid went most logically correct way - was inflated by Eleks, to catch up in strength with the invaders, and when they arrive to give them back, or to conclude an Alliance with them (depending on their goals). In the neutral ending, get drunk Hybrid mana again begins to experience emotions he shows pity to the free people (that's a tale), and he, along with HS to prepare for the invasion, is now to protect everyone. In the other endings he either continues to follow his first intentions, with the support of JAXA (high cold) or die from his hands (low cold).
Memoirs of Dr. Dawkins simply show the changes that had happened to him before he came to the conclusion what we are facing in the finals)

Cheryl wrote:
anyone know what kind of tables that you can click? Are at the height of the room with a Hybrid
Probably just remnants from the previous version of the battle with the Hybrid, which the developers have not removed. Most likely, initially, in the final match Hybrid could be hiding under your spherical energy field, and he had to disable this field with the help of these terminals.

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Grandshot wrote:
to catch up in strength with the invaders, and when they arrive to give them back, or to conclude an Alliance with them (depending on their goals)
No matter how much he ate Eleks, he would never have equal power with the invaders, and he knew it. And ate it to have power over the current inhabitants of the planet, and not on future, and because they were dependent on him. Well, to continue to hear with Eleks that he whisper to the new owners of the planet. And certainly he was not going to resist them and even fight them. He recognized their Supreme beings, these new gods, and think he is their priest, just because he's the only one who could hear them. The people he generally didn't care, because he believed that they were doomed anyway, and not able to resist the unknown form of life. But he was wrong, and JAX is proved to him. A goal of the aliens to understand no wonder, it is preparing the planet for colonization, which involves changing the entire flora and fauna, and the complete destruction of disagree with the new order.

S
Sheril 23.03.20

but I've been wondering how old is this Hybrid?

In a conversation with one about a Berserker Heart of the world, he said that 200 years ago at this place (Galie), was a desert, but now everything grows and blooms.
The comet fell, all burned, then the desert, then an oasis.
Apparently. this monster for more than 300 years?
He hid in a bunker when a comet came down

D
Ded MastDay 23.03.20

Cheryl
Surprising, Eleks it changed, and quite possibly gave the ability to live much longer than ordinary people. Although, I think if you want to, you can determine exactly how much time has passed after the fall of the comet. The game has a lot of records at the time of the disaster, with exact dates and also record the current time, also with the dates. I just uninstalled the game, but Stanislavich probably be able to tell about it.