3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 23.03.20 06:43 pm

Storage (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to store things in the Witcher 3?
20 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 23.03.20

I mean? In the inventory. Well, or sell them. To give them for safekeeping can not.

R
Ruyder 23.03.20

With care and love.

Seriously - as far as I know, the ability to shift into a box or something to save in the game. BUT! rumor has it that if you leave the thing on the ground, it will not disappear, so put everything in one place, important not to forget where I left them. =)

M
M0f 23.03.20

They say you can buy a bag on the horse.david272

A
Alamut95 23.03.20

It is strange that I can added chest. Armor and weapons of different schools can be improved, but to carry them in inventory, not quite a sensible idea, and so little, we have to sell and then re-craft, or buy back, which is not very profitable.

J
JolyMau5 23.03.20

The ruidera
Lie.
All is lost.

d
david272 23.03.20

M0f
I mean something like a chest which will all lokah

S
S.V.I. 23.03.20

david272
While there is no Can in the remaining 8 DLS added. So disassemble it for parts or sell.

E
Ellinka 23.03.20

I feel sorry for relics to sell or anything vadimchik schools, had to put a patch on the bags, no trunk is the only option. Not perfect, of course, as the bag can be scored to the eyeballs.

G
GventPlayer 23.03.20

guys, keep things can. read here
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/komu_gde_prodavat_trofei-867757
my post with pictures and detailed explanations. he therefore kept all 3 sets of armor

R
Ruyder 23.03.20

Kolkatan
Evil cheats D:

S
SP-minus 23.03.20

This is not a game for shotoshnikov, fans of loot.

d
david272 23.03.20

SP-minus
just for them)

S
StarKillerNazar92 23.03.20

I still needed the things stored in the castle in Vizim, nothing is lost.

s
saa0891 23.03.20

SP-minus

This is not a game for shotoshnikov, fans of loot.

Yeah,given that loot there are many times more falls than in the second part,and to do much more,as this game is not for lovers of loot.
So in the second part of the chest just was and it was very comfortable,and then developed something lopuhnulis specifically.

E
Ellinka 23.03.20

GventPlayer
You'd better a separate topic muddied the explanation about the chest, and so many will not see.

G
GventPlayer 23.03.20

Ellinka
Yes, I would have fouled. you tell me how to the topic new to create, and that I'm a noob yet in this case, which is unfortunate

E
Ellinka 23.03.20

GventPlayer
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/ Upstairs to the right of the forums there is a blue button Create topic. :)

G
GventPlayer 23.03.20

Ellinka
Did :-)

E
EliasTumanov 23.03.20

You are either inattentive or XS
In the game green and written by stash
In it and store your stuff,armor,weapons, etc.

S
Sergey 82 23.03.20

EliasTumanov
Someone else not paying attention. Last post June 13, 2015, and a chest appeared in the game immediately, hence this topic.