3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Desm1les 23.03.20 06:43 pm

Legendary captains (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The question I want to collect all legendary equipment. But orcs don't popadajutsja. How to make them lay down.? Can get yourself killed or something?
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
azziddo 23.03.20

try to die a couple of times then you can try the threat of death or humiliation.

R
RGC 23.03.20

Desm1les
Try the time rewind to use, they themselves there permanently die, and someone swinging killing other captains

P
PIRAT69 23.03.20

In the store to buy 1500 boxes of these coins white and from there often drop legendary. Immediately imagesi the two, I mean, see reagents and here's the thing. Was this pulled from there legendary in the world. Let's hit him immediately, he's on me to snap and out of control, then I killed him and solutal legendary rags. Literally maybe half an hour had passed, went to kill Kapitoshka, once the ambush and he was resurrected, he again killed and solutal even rags. Differed only bonus)) One curse hung, and the second poisoning)))

A
AdamC 23.03.20

hmm) XS honestly, once he got one now, and even recruited, or recruited already a legend, or after recruitment or still somehow became a legend) was surprised, he wrote that the legendary captains only in the boxes...

Z
ZeFeRKo 23.03.20

AdamC
boss of the fortress is also a legend

S
Silverite 23.03.20

Desm1les
He, too, suffer this issue.Making orcs maniacs only just happened and killing the leaders of the tower and find the Orc Machine. In the arena-sooooo rare among the captains.Killing himself also that just to high to bring yet obtained. Anyway, if anyone finds a quick way using cheat Engin or even how explain how these legendary orcs and armor to get.

Z
ZeFeRKo 23.03.20

betrayed me the highest Orc, I shamed in the hope to bring down the iron will made a white, but not luck, scored it and went to another Loka, where he started a fight with the captain and then gets the pretzel, changes the name Of'a Shamed to Shameless and it is shown with a purple circle, although of registry of the legendary no I nautical with the rebound and he ran away from the army, he glowed white, but when you see the purple circle, killed him and got the purple ring raider

S
Shake777 23.03.20

in order for pirates to legendary orcs there are some proven methods by me so 1)- fighting in the pit 3rd level there are the legendary orcs 2)-humiliation up until almost the last to humiliate them, they either become insane (the downs will lose the gift of speech), or legendary and 3) is to recruit as many orcs in your army but not all that remained. they claim to be to appear the regular orcs but if you run around the map, you may receive the ork who escaped death . I already have so many posobirat though they repeat all the problem the more you collect the legendary equipment the less chance that will drop the missing((( are the orcs and the legendary level 65 and on their clothes and not 60го level 65 already and they are the best.

g
ganjin 23.03.20

Shake777
2) in order to make the Orc insane need to pump the skill worse than death? Or they go mad without it?
3) I do Not understand what it means to recruit as many as possible to leave a couple of places and run in the hope that someone resurrected. So if all the recruit, and no one will be resurrected) May not recruit, but to kill as many as possible? To more appeared new and was more of a chance that some of them appear legendary.

y
yar1097 23.03.20

ganjin
They are no skill crazy. With the skill they have stronger stats cut.

g
ganjin 23.03.20

yar1097
Thank you. I already knew. A traitor was lowered from 30 to 1, wanted again to see what would happen, but he was killed as I tried not to kill him. He went crazy after the second time. Worse than death I have not pumped.
By the way, on topic: I was betrayed by three of captain (probably due to the fact that recruited was a lot more than half, not counting the Governor and leaders of the fortress). All was shame. One of them immediately became legendary.

s
saa0891 23.03.20

I have one leader, probably already four times raised (at what is typical during your first meeting he killed me,cool of course they pushed it,epic and rushing),I even was surprised,and each time his level rises.

O
Olegamop 23.03.20

if the garlic you need is leadership with an incentive, for the rest there is a cheat engine table