3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dedede99 23.03.20 06:44 pm

Infinite loading (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Guys, can anyone knows how to solve it. On the level where there are two girls in prison and their release and Mary are on hand (well, who played - knows what condition it's in), the assassin gives a new cloak and starts loading the level. This is drunk Kenway and nothing else happens. Stuck between levels.
Who knows how to solve?
17 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ussar 23.03.20

It's not loading, and the game. We must go forward.

S
SPR1GGAN 23.03.20

I also pokereval at the screen and decided to walk ,usually always run on boot ,and this stuck in the bottle ,but after a walk starts madness ,the heritage parkari 3)

m
maricos 23.03.20

Good afternoon. Can anyone encountered such a problem. After the end of the mission, Nothing is true... turn on, boot screen and nothing more happens. Only Edward can drive around the screen. Tell me how can I fix this bug.

n
nektoMAG 23.03.20

Hello! When you try to start the mission the End of the Governor the game goes into a black screen and endlessly tries to load! Even after updating it did not fix it. At the time of infinite loading when you press start, calmly get in the menu and when trying to log back into the game, you find yourself in the same black screen that keeps spinning triangle download, BUT had heard the sounds of the game world. Tried all sorts of options to approach the place from which to begin the mission. was leaving the city and returning, doing side quests and again to the place - all in vain. Looking for information on this issue in the network encountered this problem not only for me, and it is in the same place. People write that the game goes into infinite download when trying to start the mission the End of the Governor. But this is no one answer. On the UBISOFT website there is no information on this issue. I bought another drive (thinking that maybe the drive). but the situation has not changed((( the End: 2 of the license disk, wasted money and no solution! What to do, already completed 57% of the main plot, and there is no way to continue?!

E
Evgeniy Tihomirov 23.03.20

nektoMAG
For the end of the Governor it is necessary to buy normal swords in the shop. I suppose you have not updated.

n
nektoMAG 23.03.20

Hello, all the arms corresponds to the level!
last night on the advice of a friend of mine tried the following:
when it starts to download and goes to infinity to keep B...and lo and behold, the game fell out of infinity and moved on!
from a friend in the same place the game was up, and on another console from another drive, it was an accident, he said, and I did.
try, who are also not loaded!

M
Marislav Malyshev 23.03.20

nektoMAG
Hold on the keyboard To Russian? Doesn't help me......((

M
Marislav Malyshev 23.03.20

On the keyboard, press the eng. E

P
Panchik 23.03.20

nektoMAG
Marislav Malyshev
Thank you for the E, I think the computer will throw out the window.

N
Nataliya Lukyanova 23.03.20

maricos
Same garbage. How anyone coped with it?

A
Arrow80 23.03.20

I decided to buy French swords and it will work!!!

A
ASSASSINZATOBOY12 23.03.20

nektoMAG
And I'm so mad,I have assassin's creed 3(my first part?),assassin's creed rouge+assassin's creed 4:black flag(one drive)and I passed all except 4!Even mortal kombat komplete edition is over!Gta5 soon and need a classmate to give...sonic generations can not pass...but I need part 4 to AC!Die,but it will solve the problem!-would have said ubisoft,..I hope...

A

And I have ps3nektoMAG
A c Playstation3 how?

A

nektoMAG
Buy French sword,helped!

a
azzazin creed 4 23.03.20

Hello everybody please help to deal with the problem of the black screen started after we were put in jail then it started LOADING weapons of the French sword normal pistolet and PS3

D
Daanniel 01.05.22

Bro ATP big ato 67% passed and hung and unlocked ATP you big

w
wrehr 01.07.22

Thank you very much, holy man. The game has started!