3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 23.03.20 06:44 pm

Forging and recipes. (Nioh)

Good day!
Very much I like to collect sets(damn Diablo 3) and I have a question - is it possible to find recipes for most sets? Or have grindith and grindeth? Because now the parent company and started the DLC, and recipes there is no one found.
Can I something not so do?
28 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 23.03.20

Maybe if you go NG+5 the Path of Neo and Abyss 999 level you will be able to collect all the drawings of armor. If you're lucky of course. And forging a useless thing, I believe.

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

inad
Hmm... it will take less time than I killed Diablo, but obviously more nerves. Generally I'm interested in specific drawings. Light armor and medium)
And in the abyss fall recipes?
Sorry its have to agree that Kraft is not justified( Even reforge very questionable.

i
inad 23.03.20

JohnAsland
Drop randomly from bosses. Some give for the location.

z
zhigalin 23.03.20

Tell me how to reforge and make fusion weapons,that guides the Russian found....

H
Haiiro Ookami 23.03.20

zhigalin
Reforging - you note not satisfied with the stats of weapons, in addition to fixed and inherited and peroxide for money and materials. The stats change randomly. Each element of your article: have boots - run speed, for example, gloves - attack. There are conflicting stats. For example, weapons cannot be done at the same time increasing the attack power parameter, the power of the spirit and an increase in attack power from the strength parameter.
Merge - merge two weapons (base and consumable, the consumable is destroyed). If the base is below the level, its level increases to the level of the consumable. Merge is used when you put together a nice set, reforge the stats he can hold on his to appropriate. If the consumable maximum level of familiarity with stata is inherited, it is inherited by the base. Very convenient, if you gather,say, gloves with inherited articles Attack and navtykat it inherited in helmet, cuirass, and so on.

z
zhigalin 23.03.20

Haiiro Ookami
SPS,did I understand correctly,to strike the weapon itself makes no sense,and just take the right-based weapons(I have the hammer),and remove the unnecessary stats, and will relish need???

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

zhigalin
Yes, this is a classic example of reforge. But lucky there in terms of stats is extremely rare( and impossible to remove hereditary stats(

H
Haiiro Ookami 23.03.20

zhigalin
Yes, forging is useless. It is easier to get in Louth, where there is any reasonable stat.

z
zhigalin 23.03.20

How to transfer your stats are raised weapons to the primary weapon without losing the quality of the primary,just at the confluence - primary weapon loses attack power advance SPS. for the detailed answer.

s
shiro51 23.03.20

JohnAsland
All recipes in the game, you can knock out Hanzo's on the 4th floor of the abyss, make a backup go in the first boat left and there looking for it. Per hour knocked pieces 7-8.

H
Haiiro Ookami 23.03.20

zhigalin
And what weapons? Heaven? Heavenly is exactly the attack power increases with familiarity for other kinds won't. At the confluence level of familiarity falls to zero, so the attack falls. If they will wave in battles or use the touchstone, the level of familiarity will increase with the attack. If the merger the level of the weapons increased, at the highest level of familiarity, in the end, the attack will still be higher. For example, a level 100 weapon's attack is 1000, and if Maxim. level of familiarity - 1050. After the merger, the weapon has 105 level and attack 1030. Will wave them in combat, the familiarity increase, the attack will be 1070, which ultimately will be more.

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

shiro51
Where is the dear person you were before?) I have already done and downloaded the cheat at the drop. But did not beat out the beef set which would. Although a lot has already been collected.
Well the celestial weapons are very much falls( This balance was pretty much spoiled.

D
Delphis 23.03.20

by the way, if people changed the style on the clothes and I'll get these clothes, she intranet to the blacksmith to the list will go?

z
zhigalin 23.03.20

Going through the game the first time,so explain to me easier how to create an optimally strong set of armor and weapons?I use a build like this video
As a person makes a spear for 10 minute video,I do not understand(((
SPS.

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

zhigalin
Can't even imagine) What that absolutely terrible things happen)
I'm old-fashioned, not the heavy armor to mobile GG was. And with the katana) a lot of walking with Raikiri(luck bonuses), and pumped with mail merge.
Went with the spirits of the two pesala, zip)

s
shiro51 23.03.20

zhigalin
so he's +136, it is only in the void can be obtained with this level and finger all unsuite possible!
I'm on 505 the floor of the abyss, falling +86.

z
zhigalin 23.03.20

Well,OK, then what is the build for a spear you can advise,I'm still leaning towards it
But the topic is about the creation of weapons,and I'm so articulate and explained that as a Yes craft((

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

shiro51
Went 5 levels deep, and the game tells me - follow the road of the strong!. Well suceeed?! I'm So tired of everything held as usual) only Wanted the abyss to farm some creeps, though to see orange weapons)

J
JohnAsland 23.03.20

How to create a desecrated weapon?) I even direct can not understand, and drop decline fell.

s
shiro51 23.03.20

zhigalin
I would generally advise not to bother with the build up to the way of the sage, but if you want then this will do for starters.