3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 23.03.20 06:44 pm

The uprising in the army (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Has almost completed his army,ordered the captain to fill up the enemy went to look at this,and began,the captains began to rise (at what their will is not broken),I had 5 Grand to kill (they started appearing in pairs),well I was with two high-level,huge captains who helped.

This is of course on the one hand cool that even so the game was up,but when five of the captains have to kill,as it is not really.
What these events, and the battle was not limited to,one captain took my captain hostage(did the capture of the neck) and then finished it,well not until the end, I managed to restore him to health.

Somebody was like,and all you can fully equip an army that would not have been treason and rebellion,or they still claim to be.

And about the new DLC,tribe, massacre, etc.

I understand they have a one-time,i.e. more will not appear,and that there physoronia enemies,but my GG still not much swinging and I can't recruit.
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
T_T_K 23.03.20

Well, there's a way around betrayal. At the end of the game receives skill resurrection. So. If they resurrect, they will not be able to betray you, so you can.

m
melvinov 23.03.20

There were many times in each of the fortresses, and the Legendary and Higher orcs, all betray. Just bleed them in the pits, will complement the whole strength max. levels of the orcs, begins, betrayal, and revenge for his blood brother, and so, in General, scatter in all and Sundry. At the end of the game receives skill resurrection. At the end of the game, it do not need the gift, I did not use it, but so it is true, after the resurrection they did not commit, but they are not possible to pump then, because the orcs all become undead. About the new DLC, Yes they are disposable, each Loka is full of them, and not bring into play absolutely nothing, except recoloured orcs. Just passed the Shortsword of Galadriel, overall decent, but not for the price, the red price it to 300-400 rubles, because there I was confused that no new locations, i.e. the map is full of places and this DLC no not open played on the old lokah... sad of course. In General, the entire DLC took 11 hours with all the pumping HS, armor and weapons. Only fire the bow is not pumped, the condition to set fire to five enemies with 1 shot to the head. Put the light traps were set on fire and shot 5 and 6 and 7 enemies to Wed*ing, counts, possibly something I was doing wrong or a bug.

s
saa0891 23.03.20

melvinov
Thanks for the reply,at what not only betray,but also just kill them after a while,I again completed in full,all level 30 (pumped into the pit,by the way is very classy,the first part of this was not so and fortresses with upgrades),and after a while,to look again two corpses lie,it is a pity of course that it is impossible to avoid losses.

melvinov wrote:
but not for the price, the red price it to 300-400 rubles
Yes, they certainly fucked up twisted,the gold edition you get nearly 5 pieces (as in they),although it is now possible to buy 3 pieces within gamesave 40% skidon on the gold version.