3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fatal_3rr0r 23.03.20 06:45 pm

Edit the memory of Olga (Remember Me)

Strange here it is. When you come to the edit memory of Olga collided with the hovering training. The first time we sent to the point to change memory to open the clasp. We opened and viewed the video.

So I do not receive the phrase All you do Olga will remember or something like that. But remains You get to the point, slowly rotate the mouse to tune in.

Accordingly I can't re-rewind the memory, to interact with other points.

p.s. The game was restarted several times. Settings changed seven times. The patches installed are.

5 Comments
Sort by:
f
fatal_3rr0r 23.03.20

The problem is solved. Just plugged in the joystick and passed all on it.

T
ToXeNsiUs 23.03.20

Astaritus
A bug with the management of keyboard-mouse?

f
fatal_3rr0r 23.03.20

ТоШка2511
Only Olga Sedova. The rest of the edit - normal.

a
aist16 23.03.20

fatal_3rr0r
So after all that there is, specifically, should be done in the process rewind memory?
I the mask is removed, the clasp opened, the doctor again puts everything in place
some machine switched - died Olga. How to make her husband died?
A hint that you have someone (not understood) to anger, and how?
There are in fact, in addition to rotation of the mouse and press the LMB and have the keys W,S,D,A something to choose,
but how and what? Please explain this whole process.

a
aist16 23.03.20

Circular move the mouse left / right rewind memory backward / forward, press LMB fast accelerate, RMB - pause, E - activate actions at the selected point when the action will appear on the screen. To expedite the selection of the necessary points, it is possible to help navigation keys A,W,S,D.
First, it is necessary to unfasten the latch arms, and view the result of this action, he will do nothing. The memory rushed forward and cancel this action. Then rewind back and looking for the point - to Change the amp, - press E to activate it. Continue forward to a point Remove mask, - E - activate, - David begin to brawl. Continue slowly, looking for a point - to Detach retainer, - E - activate. All - job done.
No other action is necessary!