3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mansel 23.03.20 06:46 pm

Get unique ancient set. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hey all, will cut to the chase. In the game you can get unique intranet set + he provides a unique skill.
1. In the driftwood to steal the scroll the Exchange of fish of emptiness in gnome is where the bad fish will be the basement, there is a scroll in the chest. Or you can take counsel from the dead, but it's not tested by me, I stole :D
2. The ARKS in the estate of the doctor is something on similarity of a small cemetery with the graves, we go there and there will be a descent to the shore with the boat.
3. See a barrel with the mark, put the pyramid teleport and use scroll on this barrel.
4. Yuzaem the other teleport pyramid on the one that we put in the barrel.
5. You will find yourself in jail the doctor and there on display will be the same unique set.
Screenshot attached.

Here's a unique buff.

Well, Yes, it is possible to use one boot, then the buff will remain because it is given that they. Flight is not truth, the breastplate it gives.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 23.03.20

This unique set will be there without these manipulations. Of course, doctors have to kill and pick up the key in his basement. The Seth was not pleased - very weak, Yes, a bunch of creepy cons for questionable bun.

M
Mansel 23.03.20

Yeah, Seth is not very much. But I'm more satisfied that I finally found where to use the fucking scroll of fish exchange :D

A
Ayub_Black 23.03.20

In the game I have my scratchey Armor of the Eternal was the best that was sold in the game, including a better set of ancient warrior or something.

m
makc11021992 23.03.20

Ayub_Black
where is the recipe took? not on the quest FEIN case? (I'm still on his quest didn't go)

A
Ayub_Black 23.03.20

makc11021992
Honestly? I don't even remember) Also, what made it and didn't change until the end of the game)

m
makc11021992 23.03.20

Ayub_Black
and enchant identity is possible? or is there a default some stats there? (supposedly I have +2 strength on the armor and rune)

t
todor7 23.03.20

Ayub_Black
where to find the artifact eternal ? can screen leave plz

h
h1c 23.03.20

todor7
Recipe Armor of the eternal and everything you needed on location Excavation. Recipe give, if you charge in the magic of the source post in the hallway on the left from screaming.
The eternal artifact is in a chest right of the entrance to an Ancient Temple.

A
Ayub_Black 23.03.20

makc11021992
There was like 2 runes to put.

R
Rocksen 23.03.20

After the new patch the majority of unique belongings you can wotkout three runes. Kind of like the eternal armor is craft on 21-22 level, then it will be of the same level. According to my calculations above 22 levels did not rise.

z
zuboskal68 23.03.20

Have not figured out how to conventional clothes to add unique options. What do you need? Some kind of additive, catalyst, or something? Is this even possible? Without additional abilities these armor-blanks does not make sense, then, logically, it should be possible to do supplements. I would be very grateful for a hint.

E
EleBum 23.03.20

Mansel wrote:
dwarves where rotten fish is a basement
And how to enter without war will not prompt? Or cut the gnomes?

J
J1mDo 23.03.20

EleBum
well, as usual masking With

J
J1mDo 23.03.20

Mansel
I have one interest, HOW did you think this up???