3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L303 23.03.20 06:46 pm

Can't kick everyone out of the session (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Press Alt and enter, the game starts to shift from full ikran in windowed mode and then crashes (had not been), 3 times reinstalled, tried other ways, the game just came out online! Help! You do the same???
62 Comments
Sort by:
v
vatsonification 23.03.20

L303
Now Rockstar will deal with cheaters, and then to such as you get

I
Ilya233 23.03.20

vatsonification
And what do you like it done that is so threatening?

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

Ilya233
If Rockstar provide that with the passage of the jobs of the chief/the club player should not interfere with other players, try to otconnections of the total session is equivalent to cheating, as cheating (except for the fact that you are not using third-party software).

I
Ilya233 23.03.20

vatsonification
What's the big deal? Some people do the Internet is so weak that the only way to play. They also need to be punished? Don't see anything wrong with that. Except that if you like other players to spoil the game... be Deprived of the fun of a poor nagibatorov.

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

Ilya233
If the Internet is weak, then let them play contact missions or in closed session (but in the closed task the boss/chief is not available). The whole point of these tasks in the generation of interesting events in the process of interaction between players, but somehow for most players these jobs - farm attendants came to replace the finals Pacifica.
PS do Not argue that they love to spoil the game, but not cry when her spoil me. When that does not spoil - pay, because the job count in vain launched, if no one attacked.

L
L303 23.03.20

Ilya233
And you can all kick? Works this glitch? I'm just in a panic, my dream is to fill up the office of money, and now this....

W
Wraith_Soul 23.03.20

vatsonification wrote:
L303
Now Rockstar will deal with cheaters, and then to such as you get
Excluded.

I
Ilya233 23.03.20

vatsonification
So I'm guessing... the Team of 3 players carrying the load/machine, suddenly swooped a typical mommy nagibatorov on the Hydra and all of them explodes. However, he receives a penny, and they lose much more. Not very interesting event for me. Just to farm and created these jobs.. I'm Sorry, but we are on different wavelengths.

W
Wraith_Soul 23.03.20

Ilya233 wrote:
suddenly swooped a typical mommy nagibatorov on the Hydra and all of them explodes.
Heavy rifle/RPG and no problem

A
Andryuha 23.03.20

Want a blank session does not empty, and create it using the playlist.

I
Ilya233 23.03.20

Wraith8
And this is the weapon you'll use for revenge, when he'll blast you all. A sense that has no...

W
Wraith_Soul 23.03.20

Ilya233 wrote:
Wraith8
And that you're going to use for revenge when he'll blast you all.
Knope, I'm peaceful, but if someone has lice in his ass bred the answer, although loads in repulsed sessions do not translate.

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

L303
Let's imagine your fully filled with money to the office and 50 hours of your time spent for boring, dull and repetitive gameplay. Then what? Make a screenshot and I'll post it on PG? Bought a bunch of machines which are not going to go and even forget what is called? What is the interest then?

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

Ilya233
Ilya233 wrote:
Just to farm and created these jobs
And then everyone says GTA - solid grindilka

W
Wraith_Soul 23.03.20

Boring and monotonous tasks is already a problem R*, although their interest is to sell as many Sharkov, that people hoard in different ways as you like, because not everyone was born with a silver spoon in Horta, well, cars for the collection and so pleasing to the eye.

A
AlexPlay2016 23.03.20

L303
no. everything works.

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

Wraith8
Jobs a lot, but for some reason most of the plays are the same, generating more profit (more RP for some)

W
Wraith_Soul 23.03.20

vatsonification wrote:
Wraith8
Jobs a lot, but for some reason most of the plays are the same, generating more profit (more RP for some)
R* pricing on luxury should be corrected, the people will play in different tasks, and that would drive the price up to 5 mil and then sit bare ass, from here, the players twist themselves mlrdy to the accounts.

M
MiGamer86 23.03.20

vatsonification
A lot of jobs, I agree. But somehow, many in the game for the money light a wedge has converged...
---
The game is therefore called GTA Online - not one to suffer, and to have fun with friends. In one of these businesses takes a lot of time and nerves. And entertainment no. I speak as a person who played in closed and single. The company is always fun and varied. The same mission is played differently in good company. The main thing is not to get hung up on income.

v
vatsonification 23.03.20

Wraith8
In GTA a lot of content so everyone can buy something special and unique, not to buy all in principle.