3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
faustinus 23.03.20 06:46 pm

Graphic bugs (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hello, please tell me. Play with laptop, problems with other games was not now in assassins huge number of graphical bugs, whether with the shadows connected or more than. Constantly flashing black bars blocking half the screen. Driver afraid to bet, AMD video card, use another catalist control center. Their new program is not clear and the laptop reacts inadequate, so are the factory Drava 2 years ago. First game with this problem.
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
faustinus 23.03.20

Guys I will be very glad to help)

Z
Zenux 23.03.20

faustinus
Like overclocking\overheating GPU.

S
Starkin 23.03.20

faustinus
The game is very demanding on the hardware here, and climbs anything

f
faustinus 23.03.20

Starkin
There is a sense to reinstall the driver?

Z
Zenux 23.03.20

faustinus
Yes, this will eliminate the factor of their influence. And would not hurt a couple of screenshots with these same bands to spread.

f
faustinus 23.03.20

Zenux
The fact is that for some reason I can't take screenshots in the game, black screen constantly

f
faustinus 23.03.20

Zenux
Again, notice that it ran wolfenstein 2 on medium low settings and it was quite a comfortable and other novelties of the nier type automatica

S
ShellSPb 23.03.20

faustinus
At least you configuration your laptop is off, and the game is very demanding on hardware.

S
Starkin 23.03.20

faustinus
I think not

S
Starkin 23.03.20

Or we can try Radeon™ Software Crimson ReLive 17.10.2 Edition Release Notes there cheto for the game gash

r
rzrr 23.03.20

The first thing you need to change the video card drivers to a newer one.What do you mean afraid to change drivers?At any time you can roll back to the previous one.Or if just so, sooooo scared,make a restore point.The wood on vidyuhi need constantly updating,because they optimize the graphics for the new games etc

b
baracus11 23.03.20

faustinus
Dude, what black bars? Explain in detail. It's like I described defect?
http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_origins/ochen_vazhnyj_moment-955621/

B
Brotuzik 23.03.20

Here I, for example, in Assassin new textures flickering grass and other vegetation black, as in a fire)) I was wondering how to clean it up - with graphics settings played - smoothing there and everything - nothing helped. And then I remembered that I, too, just double the wood hasn't updated for none, as the game is not particularly chopped. Just yesterday updated wood (catalist instead they now adrenalin pack) - the problem vanished, now I play and enjoy)) So that the wood it is necessary to upgrade anyway...