3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TR-18 23.03.20 06:47 pm

Gamepad not working (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

Please help! Have a Logitec F710 wireless gamepad, all games runs fine and he is determined, and in this game in any! Only works with left stick and a few buttons, X and B, and the game these buttons do not correctly define. In the game settings to customize the controls is impossible. I tried to use X360ce emulator, and it has not brought results - the game the controller still does not recognize.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RDIFB0 23.03.20

At position X https://secure.logitech.com/assets/34808/11/f710frontimage.jpg after you reconnect the controller and restart the game, too?

D
Dzhoel Miller 23.03.20

TR-18
Here it is :)
Instruction:
1. Open Steam;
2. Click Add... to Add third-party game... - Choose a tag: Life is Strange - Before the Storm;
3. Go to the Library;
4. Choose added game: Life is Strange - Before the Storm;
5. Links - controller Configuration;
6. Open Configuration;
7. Templates The Controller;
8. You will see two template controller, choose the first or second (I have worked first);
9. To apply the settings;
10. Launch the game from Steam, enjoy playing with a gamepad.

T
TR-18 23.03.20

RDIFB0
Is also not working.

T
TR-18 23.03.20

Ellie Williams
I have no steam - game pirates.

K
Kostya Zaharevich 23.03.20

Also suitable for the pirated version. Instruction:
1. Open Steam;
2. Click to Add the game, Add a third-party game... - Choose the label Life is Strange - Before the Storm (if there is no shortcut on the desktop, then open the game folder);
3. Go into Big Picture mode (the little controller icon at the top right of Steam window);
4. Go to the library.
5. Choose Life is Strange - Before the Storm;
6. Go to settings;
7. Go to configuration management;
8. Select configuration option (is the bottom).
9. Select templates;
10. Choose a standard template or try to put any of them until you earn.
To run the game strictly through Steam

D
Dzhoel Miller 23.03.20

TR-18
So the game does not have to be licensed, you only need Steam :) And download Steam is a matter of seconds...

T
TR-18 23.03.20

Thank you all!

N
NecridPower 23.03.20

Pirate games steam runs out. But the problem with Joey, it doesn't. He is still paralyzed in this game. Works only the vibration, which had to be cut down, because joy was to jump on the table.))

p
pipsodrom 23.03.20

The same. The emulators I tried did not help any one. Sad. Have hump with a keyboard and mouse... ;(