3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil Technique 23.03.20 06:47 pm

Often worse in Novigrad. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Went through the entire game on version 1.10
Downloaded GOTY edition and went on the thumb.
Here is the logs: the Truth is not all.

27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

What could be the problem?

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.20

Danil Technique
Perhaps you should start with configa?

D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

[Denis]
Sense? Do not rummage)

c
cheezette 23.03.20

Maybe will try to start to buy a license? If the 1.10 version everything went like clockwork, it is likely that the Repack you downloaded, it may be magnatum or broken.

D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

cheezette
Mechanics.
A license, excuse, the student is no money)

I
Intelll 23.03.20

the game is not working as it should, only those who have a shit computer and the pirates

T
Toupeaul 23.03.20

Yes, as far as easier license! Try to kill all of the configuration files (must be in my documents Witcher3)and reinstall the game will not help, download a different version.

T
Toupeaul 23.03.20

By the way, I remembered that I have in the basement Ochsenfurt the game would crash. Was broken cluster. Launched ScanDisk, reinstalled the game and it worked.

K
Kassandra_Rain 23.03.20

Danil Technique
No money, but have time to play this great game).

V
Vor Piratych 23.03.20

cheezette
To buy a license ? Ubeysya provocateur. And his house burn.

m
mazinily 23.03.20

Thief Pertici
license the Witcher works better than pirates of departures less

c
cheezette 23.03.20

Thief Pertici
What is not so? Sorry penny for such a gorgeous game al Maman does not?

c
cheezette 23.03.20

Danil Technique
Alternatively, try a different Repack will not work?

V
Vor Piratych 23.03.20

mazinily
Any departure was not on the pirates.
With good hardware and no problems. For a couple years that have made awareness, I have had a flight only once, in a game I don't remember. Playing in almost all of the new items that come out and almost all the games are removed after 2-5 hours of the game because bored or not playable and not Buscemi cut-scenes. Probably snickering here and pick on every game.

m
mazinily 23.03.20

Thief Pertici
depends on what kind of Repack

V
Vor Piratych 23.03.20

cheezette
The game is not chic and trash for me. Yes, you can see that developed had tried. But the game is not for me. I don't see melee I do not use potions, I don't follow the plot. always skip the cut scenes. and if you can't miss it turn the sound down and leaving the monitor.And most importantly I don't see playing male characters. And the Witcher is passed for two reasons 1 is not in play that 2 thanks to fashion geralt doppler allowing to change this schmuck bearded lady. Like Skyrim with fallout where you can kill of a fraction ka of and under tisca.

D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

No, not in the repak case. Changed mechanics on hatab, did not help. Strange, but 1.10 was perfect, without lags.
That and everything is good, even on medium. But in Novigrad trash.

D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

Sometimes that's the way I like now. There change the resolution to 800*600. and that's all. you have to reboot.

s
saa0891 23.03.20

Danil Technique
As you have written above to get started is at least the config of your comp fold.
If you have a video card overclocked (even if it is overclocked) you can slightly throw off the core clock (core clock),but if you write that you are a student it is unlikely you have such a video card.
The simplest is to do a clean install of the driver,if it doesn't help that diminish the graphics settings.

D
Danil Technique 23.03.20

saa0891
560 ti
Phenom ii x4 b50
4gb ram
place free else hard 200GB.

Don't know how I passed 1.10 on average, probably have to pull back to it until the release of the video.