3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bender Chat 23.03.20 06:47 pm

Is it possible to go to community creation in the version of CODEX (WWE 2K18)

I have been saving.It broke then was new and I could be there but I could not download type I downloaded 20 characters then I played one game and all I never could stay.There is a way to stay there(Version 1.06) by the way all of the creators were CODEX
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheeyz 23.03.20

no

B
Bender Chat 23.03.20

cheeyz
to late and by the way, I did want to help

c
cheeyz 23.03.20

Bender Chat
it is not necessary

B
Bender Chat 23.03.20

cheeyz
OK

1709725510 23.03.20

Can.

[
[BroTHErNERO] 23.03.20

Bender Chat
How?

B
Bender Chat 23.03.20

data-reply=17049387>nekit2346
just you come and you go rent the game and everything can all be downloaded and if failed 1 method 2 click on it many times then once it is necessary to go back in online and continue to zhmyakat

j
jurila 23.03.20

To go there you can just turn on the Internet,then the game,go to community then to the downloads,if you fail to go with the times of the fifth-restart the game and try to go to the downloads until you get it. I have version 1.07 of the game from the codex ,but I got there after reading all the comments above ,it is possible to download pictures and ready characters created by the players,though the pictures cannot be downloaded,there every day you are given 20 attempts to download,the timer ticks away but I tricked him ,for example today is February 4, and used all attempts,do the following:go to settings change date and time on the computer and change the number 4 to 5 and voila we have another 20 attempts and so you can do as you wish.so Makar, I uploaded most of the pictures and you can download some of the character with other images on clothing,remove it in the end character not a picture is.

26456 23.03.20

jurila
thank you!!!

26456 23.03.20

jurila
do not tell you the costumes with the downloaded fighters to put on a standard, and I in creation superstar doing import and where half the parts gone.... logos etc

j
jurila 23.03.20

Twenty six thousand four hundred fifty six
I also have this problem,I simply logos that are not visible are removed that does not take place,and so the new logo to take established characters because downloads where pictures somehow there are no updates,and tried to add their fighters through the uploader,but the next day instead of my added were some others.and Yes not all characters have visible logo,for example in the selection of fighters is face photo for the character,and when it is chosen in creation,there can not see it,and sometimes will load the character select it and the game crashes for example, I shipped adam cole, buddy murphy-in their selection the game crashes,I just deleted.

26456 23.03.20

jurila
now I have the same mesterio downloaded it but the game is not visible not a tattoo of his picture on the mask and output the normal...

j
jurila 23.03.20

Twenty six thousand four hundred fifty six
I too was shaking,not only that which has a yellow outfit,and the one which has green,there's still the second costume like the Joker,so it all works.I noticed that those characters where the more downloads,the more problems they have or departure from the game,or the logo is not working.

26456 23.03.20

jurila
thanks, I'll try it