3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Der0tter 23.03.20 06:48 pm

Feathers monsters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Want to collect the improved set of the wolf, made all, left to apnut the breastplate, and there the feathers of monsters are needed. Swept the entire map, clambered entire Internet, not found anywhere, nor the harpies or griffins, tell me where to find it? Google says about this place, but I even where I don't see the harpies.

8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Der0tter 23.03.20

Forgot to upload the screenshot, here is the tower itself, as you can see, there are no harpies there

B
Borev 23.03.20

Kind of issue this was. Look here.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/pero_chudovischa-868752/
Or here.
http://www.bolshoyvopros.ru/questions/1585463-gde-najti-perja-v-vedmake-3-gde-vzjat-perja-v-igre-vedmak-3.html

M
MunchkiN 616 23.03.20

because the lair is not necessary to clean up and the venom to their looting
there is a type of abandoned Ford if approximately approximately from the beginning of the game in the direction of Novigrad to go. there the nest of the harpies. even on skellige there are somewhere in the mountains here
Griffin sravnitsa periodically at the ridge where Keir had the dungeon of the rats to freeze. this obidina cock was flying in a vacant lot somewhere on the edge of the map in the direction of where the task was an enemy of the state, there is still a vineyard some
and in this fortress they like there and scripted nality

W
Widukind 23.03.20

Der0tter
to search for drawings of the Griffin to the right of the crossing where you need to get Podorozhny ratification ruins of a castle and in it a nest of harpies. Or a lot of Skellige, for example, on the East coast ARD Skellige, near the place where the forces Cyclops to spawn

D
Dedushka-B 23.03.20

Der0tter

Here there's always the harpy. To feathers monsters, the harpy feathers Smiths dismantled.

B
Bupycop 23.03.20

Der0tter
So these feathers can be disassembled at the blacksmith, take for example the feather of the harpy, or any other monster and dismantle conventional pen monster.

D
Denis Kyokushin 23.03.20

I've been looking for feathers for fire arrows)

T
Toupeaul 23.03.20

Strip the feathers of the harpies.