3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.03.20 06:48 pm

Duc white-haired womanizer or not ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How he had women in the books ? in the games the player it depends
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 23.03.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Over a shitload. He finally clear the man in the big feelings does not deny.

K
Krrrva 23.03.20

Yen, Triss, Shani, Fringilla and coral. Seems no one missed. While anxious not to call, I remember he rejected Triss after a long stay in the kaer Morhen. But considering how old he is, then he is not a womanizer

K
Ketik 23.03.20

Yule, renfri, Eye even (in the case of books), the game is still Queyras and prostitutes), but then the player choice

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 23.03.20

Ketik
books I don't really remember but with a eye like there was nothing

K
Ketik 23.03.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Even as it was) but one more time goodbye

D

Ketik
Nope, was sympathetic, but not magic

A
Amishor 23.03.20

Another Mosaic, assistant to the coral.
Now a community of all and remember...

D
Dedushka-B 23.03.20

Yes, in one the first Witcher in the region of two dozen. Among them: lady of the lake, woodswoman, three vampires, a friend of Buttercup, which he forgot his balalaika, two nurses, which Geralt walked thirty meters to the hospital, the elf five loaves of bread. And other and other and other. )))
Or even in games with anyone and never. All depends on the player - it's part of the game.

P
Playersaharan 23.03.20

Dedushka-B
Dedushka-B wrote:
Or even in games with anyone and never. All depends on the player - it's part of the game.
The opening scene with Triss in the second Witcher says the opposite)

D
Dedushka-B 23.03.20

Playersaharan
Yeah, I forgot! But succubae not exactly sure. When I was in second Witcher play bellow, remembering the game Lambert I never...
Even with Bianca, if Roche to join.

K
Ketik 23.03.20

Amishor
Mosaic Geralt has no magic

K
Ketik 23.03.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Re-read carefully, the Eye was with him. Once

A
Alumiel 23.03.20

Ketik
Dude, I have several times reread the Witcher. With Eye was once a Mosaic for some time, actually with him and when he traveled and as you call it, going on with Geralt magic. Then the way people forgot to mention two beautiful Sericano that accompanied Borja Three Jackdaws. Well, in a brothel he and the book went to Passiflora. About it at least written in the story about how he in Novigrad with Dudu was found. There at the end, they all together went. ( In the game about it sobstno mother of the brothel at the first meeting mentioned)

B
BatmanWayne221 23.03.20

He incidentally also Addu(or whatever the name of the daughter Foltesta the cursed spell) in the first Witcher pulled...Standards, shorter.

D

Ketik
the eye at once ) but perhaps something like can find the time. But if I could recall what books and about what page it was, I'd be grateful. I just remember that Geralt Buttercup slept in one room on the potatoes and when they left the domain, it was the three of us, and don't know when they happened

K
Ketik 23.03.20

Alumiel
In principle you are right, but for the life of me I do not remember about Mosaic, and I'm not a dude

N
Nurp 23.03.20

With...fuck what is of God. Guys, OSTANOVITES take Geralt )))

A
Alumiel 23.03.20

Ketik
Soren) About Mosaic,it can be said at the end of the book, and it POPs up in conversation Yennefer and coral.
Dragonborn Jughead
The book will remind you, well, or the first or second (probably first), also at the end of the narrative this is stated when they have already left the town. Buttercup even wrote a ballad about love Essie and Geralt, but it never did.

K
Ketik 23.03.20

with a Peephole, if I'm not mistaken, the first book, the story of a Little sacrifice

V
Vyxyxol 23.03.20

Our Geralt is a womanizer, and Buttercup,a womanizer, a
And Lambert is also a womanizer even where.
And who is not a womanizer? Well, who is not a womanizer?
Yes, the one who women have never seen. xD