3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evildesh 24.03.20 07:20 pm

The figures in the fun (Resident Evil 3: Nemesis)

A question figures out a demo that here is Mr. raccoon, from re2 remake, has anyone found all 20 figures. Their gathered forces 15, I saw on YouTube where to find another 3, the other 2 never found
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeimozZ 24.03.20

The question is, what is in the demo give? Even no achievements.

v
vitalik224 24.03.20

DeimozZ
the demo will give 100 points Ambassador https://www.residentevil.net/en/threetri-campaign.html

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

Tired, 4 hours in the demo sat, 16 pieces found, no more strength. To hell.

F
FallenGhost 24.03.20

evildesh
MrSmoke67
Here are all 20 figures (the video is not mine, he it was found):

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

FallenGhost
Thank you, everything is collected.)

p
pantogamr34 24.03.20

where to find the rifle?

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 24.03.20

DeimozZ
Gives you 100 points for your account RE.NET

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

thanks brothers for this video and for YOUR advice!!!! will have to go look for time, dlego there are still almost 2 weeks before release

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

BaGa-HaCkEr
thanks mate great !!!

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

FallenGhost
THANKS A LOT!!!!

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

in General, collected 18 other not as a police officer with a machine with the second falls, and another where it does not appear bobblehead ,by the way 2 or 3 pups pojavljaetsja only when nemsis in the script part ,3 times I took care of it no problem ( to the cheat) but 25 times to Dodge are unlikely to be able ( so bummer me

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

pantogamr34
good question ,the answer is and I don't know but the video shows that in the demo it is only on XBOX or PS 4

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

MrSmoke67
as above wrote some only appear after pojavlenija Nemesis + when you perform certain actions I have collected 18 other 2 can't find know where but not

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

FOX_Skaynet
Yes, Dodge 25 times does not matter, near the pharmacy (just where the car is) cleared out all the zombies, left one, which is directly at the entrance is lying, zairil it and rode around, did not know that 25 Oborotov necessary, counted 20 and went to the car, the dead guy fell out, apparently death doesn't nullify evasion, because this, too, shied away and looks count.

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

pantogamr34
Die, on the screen of death press Shift, choose easy mode. Here's the rifle.

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

FOX_Skaynet
What you can not collect? There's basically only with evasion Zapara, the rest is easy going.

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

MrSmoke67
well, most likely they are not there trick when forest podnimaetsa where 2 Sambuca from the barrel ,where the stairs leading to the warehouse where the safe so that's where the figure appears after nemsis aktiverede before nepaulese 5 times checked ,well I have a problem with evasion

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

MrSmoke67
A huge thanks Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F
FOX_Skaynet 24.03.20

well I understand when he grabs you likely nulls Dodge (I cheat played I died))But tomorrow I will try, what else to do until the release is almost 2 weeks

M
MrSmoke67 24.03.20

FOX_Skaynet
no, not zero, I dodged out, I was zombie 3 times was enough, just type in Khilok, focus and act.)
To the second doll on the roof appeared to need a pack revolving cartridge to create high quality of two cans of gunpowder, to descend back into the subway, listening to a remark from Victor Michael (or whatever it is) and then you can go on the roof.