3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 24.03.20 07:20 pm

The problem with the inclusion of HDR (Doom Eternal)

One of the few games where HDR is good and which is transformed. But there is trouble, turned on HDR when you first start, but it seemed to me that the dropped fps, turned off and then can't turn it on again. Stupid when you turn on a black screen, cut off the monitor and then it writes me in game that my Monique does not support HDR in other games no problem. This is a bug and we should wait for the patches or what?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland From Gilead 24.03.20

Similar problem. The first day everything is OK in HDR is enabled. Today start - flicker, fps - 15. Fold, watch the video card temperature is 45 degrees. Somehow cut down the HDR in the settings, include again - all fine. Played, shut down, moved on. After a couple of hours launched - the same parsley. This is a problem in the game. I then immediately launched the Resident evil 2 remake, where excellent HDR works like a clock. Launched Assassin Odyssey - everything is fine. Launched a demo of RE3 - great. Again launched Doom full of crap, same error. So it seems to me that the problem is in the game. Corrected patches.

B
Bdgou3 24.03.20

P. Rock
Kerf frame synchronization, 60 fps, and everything goes. Just throughput of hdmi 2.0 is not enough, if it is above 60 fps in 4k

B
Bdgou3 24.03.20

Roland From Gilead
Kerf frame synchronization, 60 fps, and everything goes. Just throughput of hdmi 2.0 is not enough, if it is above 60 fps in 4k

P
Palych Rokov 24.03.20

Bdgou3 wrote:
what does frame sync, and hdmi 2.0? I have a display port connection

D
Dogmit 24.03.20

P. Rock
What is your monitor?

P
Palych Rokov 24.03.20

Dogma
4K 43 inch HDR

D
Dogmit 24.03.20

P. Rock
a model of what?

P
Palych Rokov 24.03.20

Dogma
Phillips Momentum

B
Bdgou3 24.03.20

P. Rock
Despite the fact that I helped from flicker, due either to shorter numbers. frames, with the function of frame synchronization. Even stopped stroboscopic in windowed mode-but it's so-so option