3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Combine. 24.03.20 07:20 pm

FAQ, questions and answers Half-Life: Source (Half-Life 2)

extremely useful information
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetRanger 24.03.20

I have a question. Is it possible to start playing the music in the CRS via the console?

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

In the same way as any other Source game, team play, I think. It is necessary to specify the exact path of the track, it seems, without specifying the directory sound, for example, play music/HL2_song10.mp3 Now I will look and tell you exactly.

edit
Yes, that's right play music/Half-Life01.mp3, e.g.

J
JetRanger 24.03.20

xDDGx
Okay, thank you.

By the way, more about this here:
4. What if the sound in the game is lagging?
Enter the following commands:
snd_async_fullyasync 0
snd_mixahead 0.1

Why the need for the first team? And I only manage second.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

Sorry, don't know, I personally have not faced this issue, and the commands I gave Alex, he is co-author of this FAQ.

B
Bloody Body 24.03.20

4. Is there a Russian voice for Half-Life: Source?
http://www.mediafire.com/?bb4k1d8azgbk6 - there is a full localization of sound and text for you Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Decay and Half-Life: Source. So the voice acting is.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

and text
That, and the subtitles for CRS is? JetRanger was looking for as well as the time.

Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Decay and Half-Life: Source
LOL, even for Dicey there? But actually, the voice for CRS does not differ from voice for HL1, because (see above), the directory structure with the same sounds. You can supply any crack for HL1 on CRS.

S
Shifroval 24.03.20

That, and the subtitles for CRS is? JetRanger was looking for as well as the time.
From 2008 is here
http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?t=5258
The theme of russifiers HL1 and Addons
http://forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?t=279

LOL, even for Dicey there?
Probably ripped from the PS2 version, is translation.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

Probably ripped from the PS2 version, is translation.
Yeah, didn't think that the pirates and there could hurry up.

The theme of russifiers HL1 and Addons
forum.csmania.ru/viewtopic.php?t=279
Good topic. However, personally, I crack only OF played, and then not for long; very much used to the original voices of Barney and sientists. However, diversity can be used to play...

C
Cvoxalury 24.03.20

However, personally, I crack only OF played, and then not for long; very much used to the original voices of Barney and cientistas

In the fan translation of HL1 voices are very well matched. So much better than... um... never mind. But I liked it, it is possible it on a par with the official set, especially, that the voice of the original HL1... well, so-so, truth be told.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

Then be sure to play... This is the crack the link Shifa?

//strange that they are not suited for the WON version o__o
//still Packed in the pak'and - for installation on CRS will need GCFScape to unpack'om

B
Bloody Body 24.03.20

This is the crack the link Shifa?
It references the same localization that my.

still Packed in the pak'and - for installation on CRS will need GCFScape to unpack'om
I now have downloaded, there is the usual 7z-packs, inside the EXE-schnick, which you just need to specify the path to the game, and they do everything, no such packs, which GCFScape'th should be open, I have not seen.

x
xDDGx 24.03.20

I now have downloaded, there is the usual 7z-packs, inside the EXE-schnick, which you just need to specify the path to the game, and they do everything, no such packs, which GCFScape'th should be open, I have not seen.
Of course not seen, because you're not looking into the game folder and don't know how it actually works :D the topic is clearly stated: Russian voice games Packed file formats .PAK supported by the GoldSrc engine, so installation is a plurality of sound files on hard disk will be copied several PAK files for each of the games.
I was actually talking about CRS, i.e., Half-Life: Source. Unpack pak is necessary only in her case, since CRS does not work with pak'om. A topic I don't see anything about CRS, and therefore suggested that in her case will still have to use a crack HL1, to put it in any left folder and extract the pak file. Except that the folks in Csmania has provided this option, and crack HL1 supports and CRS.

edit
Yeah, there's even a separate installer for CRS. Could the combo installer to do. Although 24 meters... not so much...

a
arkadadk 24.03.20

there are subtitles for the Russian version please?