3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladuke 24.03.20 07:20 pm

Impressions of the game (The Hunt)

I really liked the game!

Pros:1-decent Graphics+the effect of self-shadowing, making the picture look like crysis
2-Interesting story, interactivity( good animation), fun design
3-All in Russian(finally playing for Kamolova, not for just any D. J. Jonson'a)
4-bad physics( egeia does the job)
Cons:1-Well, just exactly like Condemned (in terms of game mechanics)
2-On open spaces the grass is just tacky
3-the inability to jump
4-Variety of stamps did not have time to stechovice in games(there is a strong feeling of deja vu)
My rating: 8 out of 10 the game is decent-maybe soon we will be proud of our developers ;-)
27 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tatarko 24.03.20

I liked the game, played and was happy ))
First of all his native Russian, though not in the distant future, but still =P
Good graphics,physics,AI.. interactively, OST pleased... Russian homeless people )) Mat ))
Glad ya CDM in General and for our developers, well done...=))
but the current odiin minus -- it's Olga Buzova o_o

p
ppavell 24.03.20

Buzova - the idea of beeches, not the developers, sorry can't divide)
the game is worthy!

Z
Zipfer 24.03.20

I would sudovolstviem broke her arm in 3 places like DC saw it on TV, I have some sadistic tendencies appeared, so I went through the whole game, even though that is I g, a fully lapped with condemned if I proposed at the end of the cruel mockery of the female face on TV, in the beginning of the game.
And Yes, when we learn to hide the flaws of the graphics, for example, didn't need to show so clearly how the main character in the beginning was opened by the key of the door, which just failed quasi texture, supposedly stuck in the keyhole, and this is sooooo much that as that is a bit jarred
Another stupidity, if you kill the enemies and then look into the cameras, they'll be there as if nothing had happened to stand in their places.
Again I will say that I'm happy that you do not buy a license, and steal it, in order for this shit, you can not pay, I wonder Lope would I have paid for games that I put in and removed in 10 minutes

D
D-Fens. 24.03.20

The game -sheer plagiarism.Took the story completely from the Running Man ,and the gameplay completely Condemned and Manhunt.

S
Spaunidze 24.03.20

that's right : the game copies condemned,but you can play . so to say again to condemned in the Russian packing )

a
az1970 24.03.20

Not a bad toy, not Condemned of course, the atmosphere of the game a few not the same, but Cleaner is back it definitely.

r
r0b0tf00t 24.03.20

Think is already zahoditi talk about our earth and as those who know how to make games, not talk about plagiarism and familiar story! Now a lot of games are similar in plot, etc., but for some reason the focus is on our developers to!!!??? :-/

S
Stasianuch 24.03.20

the similarity on the face, but YAY!!! our learned intricate story! but BTA out of place, badly picked her up ) here is a... more scripts reminded me of Jadrny Titbit who knows he will understand ) so 7 out of 10.

c
condemned123 24.03.20

In General, the game - mean lousy!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
but for Russia at the first antler game!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
finally, in Russian the game works all together ! not worse than the imported developers.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
kanesh count leaves much to be desired
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
But the combat system - the rules!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
Yes, and probably for the first time paid attention to detail
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
besides, enough of jokes (especially voice acting)
pix.PlayGround.ru
not much shot - but alas Buzova immortal
pix.PlayGround.ru
here bosses are actually kind of puny!
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
It would be good in a Black Label-2 fix huevo count, to give the ability to jump chapters-hero, and bosses to make more powerful. Will nadeiatsa.
pix.PlayGround.ru

g
god7771 24.03.20

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST PANTOVA GAME FOR RUSSIA, THERE IS XENUS1,2 AND ONIBLEYD AND YOU ARE EMPTY

c
condemned123 24.03.20

god7771
Agree with YOU ARE EMPTY(and then skuce terrible. the beginning of the rules. and under this I do not know how to finish).
XENUS1,2 both parts of the curves. Compare with any foreign RPG. The feeling that ksenuse everything works disunited - kabud itself. And about lags, I vasche not going to vspominat(acobino in the second).
Well, slasher ONIBLEYD on great lover.

g
god7771 24.03.20

even Suspended animation. The sleep of reason and S. T. A. L. K. E. R.

c
condemned123 24.03.20

god7771
If you Gamal in HIBERNATION you should know that the combat system there is practically no.
A STALKER with all due respect even so the key hohlyatskaya game, not ours.
Although I agree with You - if our will continue in the same spirit - that soon the Russian games will be gorditsa, not constantly criticize them.

A
AntBull 24.03.20

Suspended animation is excellent and the Black Label, I played for the plot(it would be desirable to understand than all over)In Suspended animation no th bigger(except that he returned to the ship) And in Black. All clear, at the end of it (I hope) dismember Buzova, and everyone is happy, he works as a hunter(Nikolay Komolov) And not office plankton!))

A
AntBull 24.03.20

For sati In this game not working when ideeli using what be a pile of(trash for example)and get stuck! another+

D
Dead Squallit 24.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
The main weapon of the hero. He holds it in front of him and the enemies seeing the image Unnamed to kill themselves or run away in horror.
A very cruel game

p
ppavell 24.03.20

all of these games Ukrainian

J
Jim-dok 24.03.20

Personally, I toy liked. On account of the downsides I have to disagree:
-Well, just exactly like Condemned (in terms of game mechanics)
I agree but I Black label I like. Our game is more realistic than that.
2-On open spaces the grass is just tacky
Well here it is silent - you got that right.
3-the inability to jump
And why is it necessary?

J
Jackson[x] 24.03.20

A great, Patriotic variation on the theme of Manhant and Condemneth. C excellent optimization! For our project this is the first time.
ps Time Shift, too, in my Russian game.

C
CRHateR 43 24.03.20

THIS GAME IS DOG SHIT ! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME ON SUCH A BITCH