3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 24.03.20 07:21 pm

Screen resolution (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Full HD monitor but want to play in 4K with DSR, set the resolution in the game settings, and it is not applied, that is, does not want to change, what to do, advise
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 24.03.20

Saints Russia
First put the resolution on the monitor, the game machine will adjust

S
Shadowarm 24.03.20

Saints Russia wrote:
Full HD monitor but want to play in 4K

V
VirusT3 24.03.20

Stands Мышивурии1
Right after hundreds of times ?)

D
Dimast1941 24.03.20

Buy a 4K monitor and do not worry

V
VirusT3 24.03.20

Stands Мышивурии1
Cool, then why are 2K,4K and 8K monitors :) Times can a single button to make 4K and PPI per inch decrease in full hd Monica :D

V
VirusT3 24.03.20

Stands Мышивурии1
DSR is the same anti-aliasing level FXAA, even before the SSAA does not hold. Post games SSAA, DSR is much nicer you will be surprised.

D
Dikiy_Bill 24.03.20

You can take a chance to change something in the settings. Go to the folder:

...\ AppData\ Local\ HellbladeGame\ Saved\ Config\ WindowsNoEditor

and checkem file GameUserSettings.ini. There are lines like ResolutionSizeX, ResolutionSizeY and other. That's just how I have not changed in the game settings also were my 1024x768...

d
dmitriy1242 24.03.20

On the desktop set the desired resolution and go to the game in full screen MODE, the game will adjust the resolution.

V
VirusT3 24.03.20

Stands Мышивурии1
In the video you see soap on a 2K monitor at all disgusting to look at. And YouTube does not show all of charm dsr magic, which works like anti-aliasing :) SSAA x2 is just as the picture is being rendered in 4K. And picture clarity is added by increasing the resolution and reducing the pixels per inch.

S
Saints Russia 24.03.20

VirusT3
DSR also works in 4K the picture is adjusted to Full HD

L
Luddanik 24.03.20

Stands Мышивурии1
where is the video on how to make 4K? My monitor is Sony Bravia 46` (117cm), I make it a 4K picture?

B
BODOLA7 24.03.20

Anyways dude, change the resolution to your desktop, then go into a game, and they're doing full-screen mode in the window.
The only way I did it, too namuchalsya I with this s... Saints Russia

G
Gold........ 24.03.20

Shadowarm
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))