3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19 03:57 pm

What games can be played on the gamepad??

The people, prompt. What games Mona to play on the gamepad?? Tell me the names of games which can be played on the gamepad.
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adahn one 04.09.19

all the games in which the options to control is the word controller you can play on the gamepad

x
xoxol_007 04.09.19

Yes, almost all!!!even if the game does not support it, you can use a special prog to configure the gamepad to work)))

K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19

And in GTA 4 Mona poygrat on the gamepad Gembird???

K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19

And you tell me the name of any prog??

x
xoxol_007 04.09.19

Xpadder for example http://xpadder.com/

S
Sooltan DJ 04.09.19

You can play at all unless he has a gamepad.:)

K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19

The gamepad is. By the way, Iskin Plunger, how to work in this proggie Xpadder?? It's in English and nichrome not clear. There is a Russian version of this proggy???

K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19

By the way. Not at all poigraesh. Me Toco one game controller works, it's Resident Evil 4.

G
GTAman 04.09.19

I'm using the steering wheel in counter-strike is played, and you just can not understand. It's your problem.

K
KroSSSovock 04.09.19

I'm using the steering wheel in counter-strike is played, and you just can not understand. It's your problem.

Don't want to help. So, not open to this subject, and Nitsche wrote. Go Atsuta.

G
GTAman 04.09.19

Yeah, don't want to. Actually it is you opened this topic. You're not trying to deal with the gamepad. I guarantee it. How else to explain that for 8 hours you could not solve your problem? Except your stupidity. The rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning.

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

I used in GTA sa played, but after a year of use, it mysteriously stops responding to keystrokes.

G
GumbertG 04.09.19

The best way to play dzhoypade race action from the third person (no use of firearms - PP, RE, DMC, AC)), sports games...

D
DSIOMNAINC 04.09.19

Do not get tired to advertise your Saitek P2600 gamepad, where the wood is, the program to assign the clicking of Claudia under the joystick buttons, can whole sochitanie taking into account the gaps between the emulation of depression. You can download handy profiles for games or create their own, generally and by default is not bad. You can even Wind them now that, pralay stick as a mouse, well, a shitload of buttons on it. and if you connect 2 Saitek P2600 it is quite a kick(the neighbor keeps his I have), but you can still some sort of a cheap defender and molochnoy Genius, but it's not so interesting. In short the idea is that you can finally enable the computer to off to use only a gamepad. However I play it only in race(not all), Dead or Alive 2, FIFA well, in WWE RAW if people person 3 comes. Shooter, strategy and RPG, I think netresource to use them, except for the masochism.

G
Gamer 23 04.09.19

I have a gamepad Gеnius for the 450r. Played it Fifа08, NFS Рrоstrееt, Grееd, and shooting it is not going why?

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 04.09.19

MIRROR'S EDGE, BATLEFIELD 2

W
Witch-hunter 04.09.19

I personally played with a gamepad in games like Devil May Cry 3,4, Resident Evil 4, Onimusha 3, Silent Hill 4, Lords of the rings: Return of the king and Demonstone. I have a Logitech gamepad.

r
rain Balthazar 04.09.19

Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 4,5

M
Mark 8 04.09.19

Yes all is possible. PS the expert on gamepads. Another PS - but only in my controller. I know. And others maybe not at all.

U
Ukropchik 04.09.19

What do you want with the program Xpadder.