3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruden_95 24.03.20 07:23 pm

Severe bug with companions (Fallout 4)

Happened terrible bug due to which we can no longer complete the game! In General, the situation is climbed on the General Atomics accelerator where still there.The task was simple yet to get to the police station so I ignored it and started to climb on locations, then randomly somehow provalilsya to the first floor, found the door leading to the basement to the accelerator. Went downstairs went into the control room and immediately depasois synths and paladin dens and paladin timesnasa to the top level and not visas. There is a new quest. I started the accelerator, but to my surprise he filed the fuel and uskoritel not lit(went pair) shot down all the synths went upstairs, the paladin had already left the lift in the Commonwealth and here I was thinking give him the device and on this buggy quest end talk with him and he went down into the control room of the accelerator and stayed there not enough quest to come to the police station and left when I got there coming nothing happens and no one can't talk after taking in the brotherhood of steel the dens are also not talking.( all shout something like Watch out! offspring!). And what is most buggy all active companions also run into the control room of the accelerator and stay there. I have a quest to teammate came to the bench and he climbs out))))who knows how to help me with this bug write)))
P. S. Densa tishit I went to the police station(I thought maybe the script starts) but no miracle happened, he immediately ran to the control room of the accelerator))
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
neperenosimyy 24.03.20

Ruden_95
to use a previous saved game, there are no other options, and the sooner the better. always when I see a glitch it is better loaded ago.

R
Ruden_95 24.03.20

So here's the thing with a buddy I noticed crap when you have gone far and avtokrana after the glitch and the last saved game istalazione exit ubieda(((

a
ashleyalicia 24.03.20

Ruden_95
What can I say - it's a shame you know, but you yourself are to blame, since the release of the game and all repeat do sohranki, but you decided to go on autopilot maybe blow over. The game Fallout 4 refers to the type of game that does not forgive the players and teach them brutally. The game require careful handling i.e. don't throw grenades anywhere, shoot carefully to make a save every 15 minutes, at the slightest hint of a bug to roll back and replay otherwise this bug carefully and meticulously until the last byte is written to the save game.

G
GarretSSS 24.03.20

Guys, this problem. Some satellites stopped going after me (e.g., Dog): press go, and it remains. Hell ceased to attack enemies: her wet, and she stands. Nothing has changed since the release of the latest DLS. Who knows what's the problem?

N
NYXXY 24.03.20

GarretSSS
Here the same problem... Sorry I can't find the solution... Rather blame the game itself, and just as often will remain.... And when the bugs to load the last save...