3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy2097 24.03.20 07:25 pm

The problem with the hunt. Question. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

So, the crux of the matter is that in the story at Pearson, you can make bags if you shell out for the arrangement of the camp. Well, in order to cut the main bag"the legend of the East, you need to get all predidushie I opened everything except the bags for the components and then the problems started. The fact that it is needed for excellent skin of a deer, a badger and a squirrel. The deer was not a problem, but with the rest they started. Start with badger, I just physically can't find badger above 2 stars, and the amulet of Olenego horns, which when skinning zhyvotnogo needs to improve the quality of the skins is not working from the word at all. Well I spat on badger and squirrel, but I was a failure. Varmint rifle damages the skin, and arrows for small game don't kill the first time, even in direct contact to the head, and the second that arrow knocks down the quality to 1 star.
If who faced prompt as to solve this problem?
2 Comments
Sort by:
O
Overlord222 24.03.20

The squirrels in the front need to head out to shoot, otherwise, you get in the back, badgers are found near Valentine between two mountains, on YouTube show where they just run to the night laps and they constantly spawn, sorry not so many as we would like. The amulet, too, do not understand its working principle

O
Overlord222 24.03.20

Bag by the way IMBA all consumables to 99 pieces will fit