3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tok-220v 24.03.20 07:25 pm

who bought please share your experience! (Fade to Silence)

whether it is their money?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex36320 24.03.20

The game rules)is Worth the money.Optimusone not sensitive enough.

t
trigger_zz 24.03.20

I have this crap won't start at all, hangs the launch of a couple of seconds and cleared error does not issue, has anyone encountered?

n
nagibator666RUS 24.03.20

Now their money is not worth. Curve, long run, brakes if not very good graphics. The idea may be good, but here still to saw and saw. Early access in all its glory.

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

She really optimization is not enough, on a weak PC, it generally will not start, and often a large proportion of players are owners are not the most powerful gaming machines, play it more than 10 hours, I concluded for myself. Schedule at a sufficient level, the gameplay still needs work but the alpha will come down the atmosphere at a level that the plot is weak as yet, and of real hardcore (after 6 deaths begin all over again). I do not regret that gave 860 p. for this product knowing that in the near future it will turn into something worth money !!!

W
Wolf347 24.03.20

Alex Zakutaew
Healthy. I don't understand, what game? You have how many fps is it???No optimization, fierce terror(
All games in 4k are going great, and then her what that! Even when I put the 2k fps jumps from 48 to 48 58-63 then again and again and again. In only one system unit 428 hollow pieces, and the feeling that this game needs some and the percent of the distant future, though, the dialogue is mediocre. Deus Ex-MD and the ARK compared to it actually fly.

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

)) Optimise bro and that's it, the game is on early access for this press release yet) I Think the patches will pick and finalize, of course I have the PC for 400 K at 150 to pull issues, too, from 30 to 50

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

The lion's share optimizare until it absorbs a huge ball in the sky (looks like a flying planet) which crisscrossing across the map and rastiraut garbage anywhere because of these small details the core of the game is simply not time to process the data stream.

c
choa 24.03.20

Alex Zakutaew
the game has firearms, or just the miles/bows?

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

Firearms alas no, only hardcore only survival ( Luke different levels and upgrades, and swords are the same thing) in the course of moving will come across materials that you can use to upgrade a weapon to arch levels !!!

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

Over time, I think they fix it and add firearms and Kraft ammunition

H
HoganHog 24.03.20

Again the man in the cold,in a Blizzard with bare head! Why again?
Spoiler
Difficult mask what you come up with!?

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

On an experimental branch has added minor patch fix with a share of optimization, I have climbed to 10-40 30-60, there is still room for improvement but the work is in full swing, at least as it is now possible to play and enjoy the atmosphere of the game .

L
Legat Marks 24.03.20

The game is just awful! My PC battle 1 ultra standards pull. But it simply defies words. All settings at minimum. And the lag... the Lag horror. Turned off and removed immediately after the first enemy. For immediately in a battle with him stuck in the textures and swam.

A
Alex Zakutaew 24.03.20

The game is still raw, what do you want the same alpha)

k
killername 24.03.20

garbage for consoles

D
DjinSan 24.03.20

If not for the optimization... the Game is not bad, it is a pity that associates a little (I've got some Rice, which is very very similar to William Defoe) and they are silent. Now, if they could chat. And the plot... as I understand it yet. That is sort of what the idea is there, but the story is not.

N
NABLA1986 24.03.20

Probably not true, but passed her and only want podelitsa impressions. Good game, addictive, the latest version noticed the following glitches:
1) sometimes lost control of gg (not moving, not committing evasion)
2) zastavenie in the textures (a few times sytraval in the car, thrown from the garbage of the moon Eclipse)
3) memory leak that causes crash after a long game (I didn't turn the game off more than 20 hours and the game crashes)
4) in two places discovered points of interest, which I have not found a way to get a look at the screenshots under the spoiler
And the rest is quite atmospheric vyzyvat, especially jitteriness funny was when my window began to fall thick snow, just like on the screen (really cool immersive experience in the game). I passed the course with the trainer, lutala everything, but liked the game, too bad that it scored.
Spoiler