3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 24.03.20 07:26 pm

Dragon sword or other weapon (Dark Souls)

Hi all, in General, banal question of course... but still. What weapons I have only there, but all of them have a max damage of 140 and 200 dragon sword, so once in the tomb of giants is after catacombs, damage to any enemies there for about 30, why is it so... maybe some other need weapons to use ( I just got there, haven't tried but again, the point if my sword and the other is below 200... got there even without buying the key from the blacksmith for 20,000 souls and immediately after the second bell)
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey 82 24.03.20

alex1gr
In the Tomb of giants is highly desirable to use weapons with special damage types the heavenly. It can be found ( Istarski sword ...) or to modify the right weapons at the blacksmith. My example :

Spoiler
And you need to take care about lighting (well suited to spell light).
200 damage is good early in the game, then you need to swing the weapon at the blacksmith, and their characteristics, very different figures will be obtained...

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

Sergey 82
it's great but firstly I have never in these games, never played a mage, I don't know how to put the spells and how to use them.. After the fire it was impossible to rekindle the fire temple, I went to the catacombs the skeletons , I understand that my mistake was? but it is logical like. But there I already did not get to the fire temple and there is no money because I got killed of course in the fucking catacombs. of course you can use a soul... but how am I going to get out of there?
And where I the sword of heaven to take? I'm now the giants not going anywhere... between the fires can't move...
Go nuts ... what to do.. the 35 damage from the dragon sword on the big skeletons and can't go back. How to be?

S
Sergey 82 24.03.20

alex1gr
Need to get back anyway. Yet the great Bowl to Nito (boss location), not to get. To return on foot, in another way. After two bells need to go to Sen's Fortress (the gate near blacksmith Andre of the Astors), and later in Anor Londo. Here is the information about Istarski sword: https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%90%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BF%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%87

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

I do have a character with a whip named Simon. )

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

Sergey 82
tell me how do I get now from the giants back? even there I already rested around the campfire where I was pushing the knight down, but now he apologized. How to be, what to do... what weapon to use if it's all stock, I went with the dragon sword. How could I know that it was impossible to go to the catacombs.... how to get back?(((

S
Sergey 82 24.03.20

Spoiler

The first picture I Locution person where to go. Keep to the left along the wall to the right will be stairs down to the fire. Pay attention to the fourth picture, the stairs on the left hard to see. Next, see sign message in the last picture? It's a short way back.

S
Sergey 82 24.03.20

alex1gr Read about a Maggot helmet light: https://darksouls.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%9B%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D0%A1%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0

m
mywest 24.03.20

alex1gr West#1627 if you want, I can help anytime, what is there to expect answers(this deep if that)

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

mywest
and how can you help me?

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

Sergey 82
thank you, today is busy not play , tomorrow I will try. Thank you

m
mywest 24.03.20

alex1gr
I clambered along and across several times, so I think that will help

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

mywest
you mean via Tim weaver or according to my with the PS4? or how is it done? sorry I'm a noob in this respect, always played alone. He

m
mywest 24.03.20

No, just discorde to correspond easier to not have the page how to upgrade and you can get the answer immediately and not tormented hour. And for that I would suggest not screen to see you people more or less showed where to go. You have a slag weapon which is only good until the 2nd bell in the fortress of hay will fall damage to zero. Still know at least how you rocked the stats on its own remember that the first passage rocked nonsense and Ornstein and Smaug could not the word at all(pereprohodil from scratch).Locations must be visited in a particular order in the first pass, for a comfortable game - then you can experiment.
And as I wrote before,starting from the stats that you downloaded you can pick up a weapon with which you at least Anor Londo without suffering runners.

m
mywest 24.03.20

Now I just pass on one Perce nito, at the same time record the video how to get out of there

m
mywest 24.03.20

alex1gr Removed as needed to return back to where I run out onto the bridge with spikes you can it can be inverted, then we podnimatsya up the usual way, but if not then run like me.

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

mywest
thank you very much , I will try. so where's the weapon to take normal?

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

mywest
in General, I got.... with the dragon sword can not go. can you help me , I have probably given you to give to your PS4? or. about deep in the hear for the first time.

m
mywest 24.03.20

alex1gr
Well as a program for a computer, convenient for correspondence or conversations, something like a very advanced Skype https://discordapp.com if you have a computer is, of course, because Ps'Ki I in the presence of no, on the phone by the way also works

a
alex1gr 24.03.20

mywest
so how can you help me on PS4 ?

m
mywest 24.03.20

The game is one and the same, which is what the PS4 version. A couple of tips and you already pass the game without the crap, depending of course on what you have