3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DagonDevilHunter 24.03.20 07:27 pm

The failure and degradation? (CAUTION SPOILERS) (Doom Eternal)

Eternal not a failure as a commercially successful product, which is to be utilized by consumers, there is no doubt. Those who like can not breathe, soon I'm going to take a new batch, you may not read further. Eternal failure as a game, as a continuation of ideas. The points.

1. The combat system is. All praise this stupid system the flamethrower-chainsaw fatalities, although for me personally it is fed up after 3 hours of play. That's not evolution, it's degradation, which can grow into cancer agrodev. Before the designer was required to properly allocate resources on the level, to consider that the player may miss something, to consider different complexity. Now to not care if game mechanics are self-sufficient. Now from a game designer you just want to distribute cool resources to make them fun to collect. Imagine that will be everywhere...

2. Trash in the Arsenal. It is godless. Great idea дум16 not just began to develop, and simplified. Ideas in the development of guns has not increased, and where even fewer. Very cool to pump the gun so it now shoots faster, no raisins. 2 stage pumping cool percent, instead of 3 дум16. And the most vile. Ballista does not go to any comparison with Gauss, normal Blaster, which is not interesting to shoot. Remember Gauss, its impact, the effect of distortion when shooting, the sound. Well, maybe the developers all the strength left in razoblachitelny? HA. When I opened it and tried it, I wanted to spit at the monitor. Hi BFG from quake 3, only shells more. It hurt to do just a really powerful single-shot the vundervaflâ with wild sound and special effects and mechanics charge like dusekova of doom 3?.. But clearly visible place under modification BFG (which is generally not changed, although the charges less, wouldn't be surprised if DLC will add a modification that increases the number of ammunition to 3 AHAHAHAHAHHAAH) and Unmaker. Expect in the near DLTS.

3. It's not a sequel, it is also 1 restart. On the events of the past do not care. Hayden took nishtyakovy thing and throw you into the portal, after you saved his metal ass? Oh well it happens, will connect me to his castle. Yes, and Hayden is not a word said about it. Waiting for DLTS in the background? No thanks, it hamdina impotence.

4. Plot with 1 hand provocative and inspiring. A very overt reference to modern religions, angels are bastards, people just fuel, no one cares about poor people. Yes, and you play for the Allfather, i.e. God, according to the story. Well, or at least the person who has his power. It's an interesting idea. But everything else, these stupid pathetic children's speech, useless plot of situation And the main villain like in the cartoons... not a bad Idea, and even wonder if you yourself will find all the information in the documents and audio files, but it is not the level of a company is the level of inductance.

5. Oh, this destruction of the body, flying off this armor, these pieces of flesh coming off from the bodies of the demons... And in the end what? Well, there are several types of type of imps, with different looks and finishing. What type of knights of hell is, in which even the animations are the same, in my opinion. Still don't understand what I'm saying? Put next small of enemies like imps, they are not felt as different enemies. The knights of hell, knights of hell with swords and other skin. Deja vu does not let go the entire game. Of course, there are unique enemies, and they save the day. In particular, the Marauder is a real find, it's interesting to kill. But the rest of the enemies are extremely impressive. Argval garbage, if not for the effect of the totem, it would be really funny. Elemental pain? Extremely boring, with amusing animation, from which the atmosphere goes to hell. Type cyberdemon? Just the carcass, which will absorb a lot of ammunition. It's boring. But the damage system and scenici demon brought ^_^

6. Music. You will hate me, but Mick could not. The feeling that he wrote the sound for бфг10к on speed, and the rest of the soundtrack was written in the depression, while there was a othodnyak. Actually 4 tracks are really good, бфг10к, which takes down the tower, Kar Yong Tuk (Gladiator) - only at the expense of the choir is good, The Slayer's Time Is Now - good riffs, but no such mad drive. Well, the theme of the Icon of sin, the benefit again is the chorus. the rest is all superficial and does not cling. But the chorus drags the ambient chorus of the fortress guards is simply unmatched. Could be better in General.

And in General, include a gameplay video of Phobos since last E3. And understand that the game occurred during this time. And by the way? Where the track of the roller with Phobos? Have I missed it in the game? If it was left for DLC, then besezda drops in my eyes as possible.

Or am I wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alan 4umak 24.03.20

the taste and color markers are different

z
zdrastE 24.03.20

DagonDevilHunter wrote:
Or am I wrong?
the same or normalnie meat postrelushki - ass on the couch, the beer, the crackers, turn off the Mosk... and shoot, shoot, shoot...
by the way, cheats are welcome.
another day will come, heh, heh... kind of like the game more and not calculated.

M
Magnum 500 24.03.20

Why do you whine of Eternal usual addon to the original 2016 with minor amendments. The meaning remains the same, to clean up the arena. And the fact that a series of blown away with the years, for anybody not news. Maybe the problem is that you grow up and what was it before 10-15 years ago is getting fresh?

D
DagonDevilHunter 24.03.20

Magnum 500
Do. Why talk about the falling quality? This is normal, as it should be. And Yes, if you include дум16 after eternal, it creates a feeling that дум16 is a continuation of the ideas and evolution.

a
agula98 24.03.20

DagonDevilHunter wrote:
Plot with 1 hand provocative and inspiring. A very overt reference to modern religions, angels are bastards, people just fuel, no one cares about poor people.
Well, it should be said the developers have done the story in dark souls collect notes and you're on your own. If you just go through the story, someone who, why, what and why killing absolutely incomprehensible. And about the gameplay, if the developers will continue to create something of their own, like they fell asleep imbalances the Marauder, and not parasitic on the first two parts, then in the next game of the series will come to an end because all that was in the first and second original doom they took.And their add they bad left.

B
BattleEffect 24.03.20

To me the whole soundtrack went(same with 16), in batch no matter what the chanson is playing, just played.

C
ColinLonn 24.03.20

Hello
with a disabled brain in the Duma have nothing to do