3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Kosh- 24.03.20 07:27 pm

Why in the game there is no transport? (Fallout: New Vegas)

Actually, a subject. It can't be that they all burned out? Still somewhere in the underground, or even where the Parking lots are relatively undamaged car. Or at least it's not fixed. Because so many technicians in the Badlands there. Vintokryl does not count, they are generally where it came from there...
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tohno 24.03.20

Where vintokryl? From The Enclave. In the second part he has stolen from the base by Navarro drawings here and copy.

-
-Kosh- 24.03.20

Well, that's understandable. Even Kimball on the rotorcraft flies =) But where vehicles, nobody knows.

x
xxPPSHxx 24.03.20

Well, I think,the developers have removed the transport as it does not fit into the atmosphere.
And about relatively whole...I even left some fuel,as was the case stopped to look around,heard behind the explosion turned to look at me fled a raider and was so tiny nuclear fungus,but then when it came to the ruins of the car realized that it's rushed(the counter is started to be naughty)

V
VeerMan 24.03.20

The engine does not allow all.

s
stalker batle 24.03.20

pochemuzh I no modems there is a current in the coils must go

-
-Kosh- 24.03.20

xxPPSHxx
It was so too) the Explosion of good work, quite a few bullets.)
stalker batle
Fashion doesn't count. =)
Viewmap
pochemuzh I no modems there is a current in the coils must go
Staaaaaay.

S
SystemN7 24.03.20

I think implementation would be difficult, and secondly in the gameplay do not fit.(and the map, is not big!)

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

But what about a taxi named festerville? :)

-
-Kosh- 24.03.20

NightHawkreal
Chevo? =))

N
NightHawkreal 24.03.20

Fast Travel

T
Tohno 24.03.20

Indeed, what transport, if there is rapid movement? To claw on the motorcycle to leave?

-
-Kosh- 24.03.20

Yes. Cool.

H
Himmler1 24.03.20

The second part was the opportunity to fix the car and move between locations at much faster than walking.
In my opinion, the reason for the lack of transport in New Vegas and in Fallout 3 in that in the second and first parts of the world was practically empty outside locations. In addition, movement between locations took days and sometimes weeks in-game time.
In New Vegas and Fallout 3 problems with any one nor the other is not. Therefore, the need for transport as the means of overcoming the empty playing space and save time in-game anymore.

V
VeerMan 24.03.20

>>>> pochemuzh I no modems there is a current in the coils must go.
Motoki primitive stredstv movement to implement in the game...

s
stalker batle 24.03.20

but they are suitable for the game

-
-Kosh- 24.03.20

Okay, okay. Sorry, I would like a big lock, from all the mutants to escape, with Boone in the back seat =))

x
xxPPSHxx 24.03.20

Yeah and that bun still shot)))

T
Tohno 24.03.20

Um, is there in Borderlands. Though not of postheader, but in the spirit of wandering-in the desert-mad-max. There and transport is, and the second player in the back with missiles to shoot.

D
Dextra 24.03.20

Hehe,something like Farcry2 will be))) the Machine and the desert and Savannah terrain=)

N
NoOneKnown 24.03.20

Why? Yesterday another thought on this topic. The answer is one - way! And let machine-College and motorcycles (the latter in one piece) are available, the road broken in the trash! But then again, they could of at least two main roads to Vegas to fix (for those who don't remember: the interstate 95 and route 13).