3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spidermanos 24.03.20 07:27 pm

The problem with the keys executioner (Doom Eternal)

such people question what to do with this garbage?
at the level of bloody Supernetto in a place where there should be a key near the battery guards the key no
at the level collected all except the key executioner and angelic right now pereprohozhu level of the Palace executioner's key has not appeared again
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

about this place right from the battery and should be the key

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

like in this screenshot here only there is no trace wot and think what the hell is that

d
dilat 24.03.20

Spidermanos
With cheats played?

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

2nd time played with cheats on floppy disks there was no key 3 times and now I can level without diskettes the key appeared th for magic)

d
dilat 24.03.20

Don't play with cheats. You have not one game breaks from this, judging by the forums. And then write, why do I have all bugaetsa, not to mention usanee cheats...

V
Volk-Naemnik 24.03.20

Spidermanos
Dude, you play straight text said that playing with cheats you can get everything except arenas Executioner.

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

The Wolf Mercenary
the trick is that the first time passing LVL I don't cheat and the key does not appear in pricniple

L
Lobo 24.03.20

Spidermanos
Well I had this problem just where you re going mission disable cheats and all!

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Lobo
well, in General I did solved the problem needed to gain another 2 keys for spec weapon

n
nikejvfei 09.03.21

SOLUTION WITHOUT LEVEL PASSING !!!
The game remembers that you at least once turned on cheats and replayed levels with them. When you realized that during the first passage there is no key anywhere, leave the company. Go in and choose any other mission from the passed ones, but be sure to DISABLE all cheats. Go to any mission and kill someone, collect something, do anything to change the game state counters. After that, exit the replay and load back into the company.
What happened: you turned off all the cheats and let the game remember this (no other mechanism was experimentally revealed). If you just disable cheats and do not change the states of the counters, this bug will be present in the company: you go through the company, but there is no key, the game thinks that you have a cheat enabled.

After all the manipulations described above, I (when uploading to the company) received a key and did not have to replay the entire mission.

S
Super Mario 09.03.21

nikejvfei
Thank you, kind person.
According to this instruction, a key appeared, since he did not have time to complete the mission.

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 09.03.21

nikejvfei
thanks helped