3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hulk Crsiston 24.03.20 07:43 pm

The language of the interface (Doom Eternal)

Guys how to change the interface language to Russian?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blames 24.03.20

If the game is no Russian language, then you will need to click on the shortcut shooter RMB, then choose "Properties" and assign command +sys_langPlatform EN in the field "Object".

n
nibler99 24.03.20

Blames
And if you want English voice acting but with a Russian sabami?

s
star12 24.03.20

Blames
and figino abseil on label shooter PKM, copied and clever, what label owned click

s
star12 24.03.20

how to change Russian language etu фу3фню not to sendIf the game is no Russian language, then you will need to click on the shortcut shooter RMB, then choose "Properties" and assign command +sys_langPlatform EN in the field "Object". even if normally explained to

d
dilat 24.03.20

стар12
On the desktop the game shortcut. If not, go to the game folder, find the shortcut DOOMEternalx64vk, click on it, right-click, select Copy. On the desktop in a blank space click the right mouse button and choose Paste shortcut. Then right-button mouse click copied to your desktop shortcut and choose Properties. Further, in the field Object after DOOMEternalx64vk.exe insert +sys_langPlatform EN click Apply and OK

s
star12 24.03.20

dilat
SPS bro, I already to it came, a few brains himself on the move, that UTB had a shortcut EXE to create, then to do there either, thank you great that competently and effectively accelerated the time for me))

J
JevgeniusD 24.03.20

nibler99
first time run the game with parameters in the label +sys_langPlatform en
after remove the option, run the game and in the console write sys_lang eng or russian (can not remember exactly)

B
Blames 24.03.20

стар12
Black and white,if you do not know how to do it,then it's only your problem.Yes I copied,I did not write that got all the way there.

A
Alexander_Vesker 24.03.20

Hulk Crsiston
download Repack from fitgirl her sweater is too tight and the shift to Russian is

X
Ximik63 24.03.20

nibler99
I just deleted 2 files from the soundbanks/pc

K
Karval 25.10.20

When you change the label name, you write an incorrect ending.

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.20

Karval
you forget to put gaps in the right places.

H
Hertos . 25.10.20

It's simple - open this way - DOOMEternal-base'sound'soundbanks'pc and remove from there:
- vo_Russian and - vo_Russian in the format of sound AU, run the game and enjoy the English voice acting with Russian subtitles.