3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 24.03.20 07:44 pm

The game is not pleasing as before?

I think that and the fact that right now all available games are such a thrill. Such progress does not games?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.03.20

You just played enough and got older, that's all

K
Katanar 24.03.20

Well, right now, what games can surprise? But no, right now, doing a variety of shit, because no other word for GTA 5 for example is hard to find, even can not believe that it was done by Rockstar. Previous games they have with meaning, with good gameplay, and over GTA 5 at all did not try, one huge stupid world, what people bought I don't know... right now all graphics boast what it is right now modern and realistic, but nothing special in it. Looked like a game of puppet it is. And remember when max Payne came out, that's the real world was, or half-life 2! I don't know what right now can save the game, maybe some virtual reality helmet or something.

r
requiemmm 24.03.20

And in the game making any progress? Well, Yes, in the chart there is some improvement, but it was worth all the rest. From the point of view of the player, the quality of games has fallen, and hard. The ability to release patches in the tens of gigabytes finally disbanded developers, allowing them to gain the role of the programmers team of the inept Indians and score on the technical side of the project, promising to fix all of the KTTS. The game as already bought, you can spit in the ceiling and to patch two or three years, breaking what worked.

If we consider the possibilities of the game, too, there are questions why 20 years ago in many games you could pick one item from the table, open the door, to enter any building, talk to any NPCs and all that, and now such a rarity, if the object is active, it is a quest, the same applies to NPCs. Optimization of development costs it is called, but in fact it is stupid to ruin the immersion into the world. Slightly turned away from the scene of the corridor and see the ugly scenery painted on the walls, doors and forgotten cups of McDuck:) I Remember one shkololo on this issue, they say who are you in the real world will allow the tables to move...I can go and move a table anywhere, if it is not welded to the floor, there is no physical law forbidding me to move the table. Why in the game for a hundred or more bucks with all the DLS you can't move the table? They both operate over 1000(0)% profit, and interactivity of their AAA-level craft on the maker.

It is clear that it all comes from the fact that few can write for the game its mill, and with others not able to work, but all hate to admit that the industry for 20 years, has slipped to the level of monkeys, collecting games ready editors that they have leased.

L
Lodnar 24.03.20

Katanar
Games are pleasing...but not new or from a major arrogant and lazy developers... =_=

K
Katanar 24.03.20

Yes, no particular improvements in graphics right now, not even Batman Arkham knight, and was not impressed. Yeah looks good, but nothing special, although little system impressed, lauca crap... do not have any breakouts right now in games, have long eye there are no handholds to some kind of game to expect. Right now all the games are very similar both in appearance and before if what the game looked like the next-gen, it was just mind-blowing. I remember my first then the next-gen game appeared on the new computer, is assassins Skride, that's experience under hypnosis, the unreal shadows like sway in the wind the trees as the sun comes and goes, beauty. Right now, no no NextGen, all practically at the same level... Though certainly a small step in the game is there, but not as powerful as they were before. Right now developers need to think of something to surprise players, and even modern players surprise will be difficult. Although it hevetica soulless GTA 5, developed can for complacency and only do large worlds and soulless game)

L
Lex-one 24.03.20

Katanar
Sorry for you, tomorrow I will unsubscribe. Where you're wrong.

K
Katanar 24.03.20

Lex-one, You're my friend then don't be smart, right then was seen such... If you have something to actually say, write, and philosophize elsewhere.