3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SMDR 24.03.20 07:44 pm

Plummeted performance. (Call of Duty: Warzone)

The problem is this: last night the game has ceased to go, although this 3 day quietly playing 50-60 fps.
Comp x3440 + r7 360 + 6g ram
Video card still renders images fine: in the training level 70-100 fps, Prots are also not loaded to 100%. The task Manager shows (yesterday, of course) loaded the bus drive at 100% during the game, the computer just paralyzed: not able to load textures and objects, it is difficult to switch between Windows. In the processes there is nothing superfluous, bus loads that game.
The game is installed on HDD, Windows on SSD. Interestingly, on another computer (i7 7700 + 1060 (6) + 16gb ram) no problem at all. The drive works only while loading the level, and the game is almost idle, only a little something loads.
Tried to reinstall the game and the Drava to the video card, try to include d3d11 - zero effect.
What happened to the game? Can anyone help?
18 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warent 24.03.20

With the game nothing has changed. Played yesterday night, this morning no change in terms of fps. Everything is as it was.
Comp x3440 + r7 360 + 6g ram hard, Yes, under the minimum system requirements of the game does not fit this bucket. How did you run the game on this I have no idea. This game is not for this iron.

S
SMDR 24.03.20

Well I wrote the first three days after installation all worked perfectly in training mode still 70-100 fps, so the hardware is all fine. The problem is in the load the tyre HARD DRIVE, not the processor or video card.
By the way the game updated somehow mysteriously, the batlnet without downloading anything, and the solo modes in the game suddenly appeared. There is clearly something wrong with the technical part of the game.

W
Warent 24.03.20

Put the game on SSD then, maybe you have a Winchester fray. Or buy SSD if it is not.

S
SMDR 24.03.20

Warent
Who knows, maybe the drive rolls. Will have to check.

S
SMDR 24.03.20

SOLVED
Was, huddled SSD and the paging file is automatically moved to the hard disk. Cleaned the SSD, moved the paging file and play back smoothly at a stable 60 fps.
In General, be careful to the memory of your system.

D
Duysik 24.03.20

Tell me, the problem is this, I played everything was normal. After the updates are visible until 1909, walks into the lobby, start the battle. After 5-10 minutes hangs and crashes on the working table with the error paging file! I have tried everything that was said on YouTube! My PC FX 6100, R-9 270. 8gb of RAM!

S
SMDR 24.03.20

Little information.
Throw at least a screenshot with the error.

P
Praiis 24.03.20

SMDR wrote:
By the way the game updated somehow mysteriously, the batlnet without downloading anything, and the solo modes in the game suddenly appeared. There is clearly something wrong with the technical part of the game.
What has changed in terms of files? add mode a couple of megabytes, not more than

N
N1ko64 17.07.20

SMDR
To put the paging file on the SSD is much) one year another will come after him with Negros coffin)

I
IlovePS4 17.07.20

N1ko64
To put the paging file on the SSD is much) one year another will come after him with Negros coffin)
Everything will be okay, unless of course it's normal SSD type WD or samsung, not some Dexp or Kingspan.

S
SMDR 17.07.20

IlovePS4
on two computers for three years worth of SSD under system and a swap file
everything is OK

S
SMDR 17.07.20

N1ko64
always wanted to ask that such distributors of Internet mythology, do you PERSONALLY at least one SSD got corrupted from the paging file?

N
N1ko64 17.07.20

SMDR
So nobody says that you have it tomorrow you will die. Instead of the 7 years he will live 5. for any SSD, especially a cheap, very small health, and how to use it you decide)

K
Kirill174rus 17.07.20

for that crap, never went a week into the game have come and what I see instead of 120 stable fps was 70-80 fps what could be the reason? What can encountered.

L
Lex-one 17.07.20

Kirill174rus
What does the monitoring?
And the settings changed?

U
UnlikeSAHOOK 16.10.20

It's the same story. Played for a month on high settings with a stable 60 frames. Later, I deleted the game (I don't remember why). After a couple of weeks downloaded again and saw on the menu regular drawdowns of up to 20 frames. The processor only plows in half. I have amd ryzen 5 2500, nvidia gtx 1660. What to do?

L
Leon Jonson 16.10.20

I'm a general xs, but the problem is only cod:Warzone. The gtx 1070 i7700k had 100-140 fps, now 60-75 with any graphics and resolution settings. Only in Warzone the graphics card is not as usual, when downloading the card immediately drops the temperature from 76-78 to 60. And on free weekends I play the usual modes of the main MW - PUBG, OVERWATCH and all chibamboni. If anyone has any ideas about this, write, I tried everything I knew.

m
mairn9 19.01.22

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS
GAME EVERY UPDATE JUST KILLS IT FROM THE INSIDE
Such a story: you used to play warzone normally at 100-150 fps when it’s like but after the updates of Verdansk in 2021 for some reason the fps dropped to 90 maximum so also every 1 minute fps from 90 drops to 30-40 and to a bunch of strong pro lags for (probably) 0.5 seconds
, while the icon with loss packet flies out.
I set it in the settings so that I would see the percentage of packet loss, but when this garbage occurs, there is stupidly no packet loss 0
% I was bambanulo and I left the game while downloading it every 2-3 months to check they didn’t fix this garbage
. Right now, a new map and guess what? That's right, everything has worsened by 2 times, now I can’t even take a step normally, because it starts to lag
PLAYING NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and Intel core i5-9400F

LOW-MID