3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MystikBeatz 24.03.20 07:44 pm

Crash at the \"Rock guards\" (Doom Eternal)

All kind time of day! Need help! Reached the level of Rock guards when loading the game crashes without any error. The download reaches 92% in the same time crashes. Previously completed levels from the same cells just as fly, though the first, at least second to last. 92% of all carcasses light.

Despite the fact that the new game is loaded safely.

Version game license Steam.
This is the only departure during the game. Apart from this, the game works stable, like clockwork.

Thank you in advance for the potential responsiveness!
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Athdrivar 24.03.20

MystikBeatz
new driver on vidyahu

T
TyW0Hka 24.03.20

Exclusively the same problem, 92% at loading of each level, including the resume game, throws on the Desktop, and instantly and without error.

D
Drongo414 24.03.20

also crashes(92%)....drivers

G
Govvo 24.03.20

the same trouble, and litsuhe, iron AMD R7 3700x and RX 580 8Гиг, Opera 16, 10 wines x64 Pro last firewood the same last won it when you get to the Cages of hunters rock, after when you download any level crashes by 92%, was new, but still in the wrong place won, and without trainers play if someone says he's to blame, or patch wait for either firewood or even XS, strangers sohranki using does not work, even then developed podnasral, and then I had the wrong sohranki to load ,and now it will not solve the problem

G
Govvo 24.03.20

Right now the release with a full-fledged tablet, there are already sohranki not descriptionany, and you can share with pirates pirate sohranili, licorice in the reversal as always, I throw litsuhu right now, sitting on the pirates already, throw it there.)

M
MystikBeatz 24.03.20

Pocitari a bit and reinstalled, from scratch, reached the Strongholds custody and, voila, it worked and I happily played on. The source of the problem is not revealed, but, I feel, is to wait for patches to be sure. Maybe the critical bug was.

D
Drongo414 24.03.20

that is pohimichit?

l
lexx32 12.01.21

Who has a pirate, just turn off the Internet, go into the game and play further. It helped me !!!
There were no more flights