3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben121212 24.03.20 07:45 pm

Question about the drop down loot after finishing (Doom Eternal)

Hi, is it possible to turn off the visibility drop-down loot when you finish off the enemy? When the rebound rolls right blue garbage, there's ammo or armor, and using chainsaws so do multi-colored diarrhea unicorns, it spoils the impression of the game. Is there a way to disable this mess? Maybe in some config or ini?
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
lllXAHKlll 24.03.20

Ben121212
That way the same question

m
meushroom 24.03.20

Yes, as FSUs her.does not interfere

O
Oleg Adrenalin 24.03.20

Ben121212
Developers need to write .

B
Ben121212 24.03.20

Oleg Adrenalin
Well, maybe someone will find a way through the CCF/ini, I write, I think, is useless.

O
Odin Znakomka 24.03.20

Ben121212
Hey, you can reduce the color saturation of all ammunition and key items in the game, then they will become less bright and will not spread. To do this, go to Settings - Video - the brightness of the supply crates and reduce this parameter to zero. Also suggest to change the color profile interface, on - UAC, it is more concise, not so bright and not evident to the eye. Until the pile can disable the light of the brutal murder - monsters will cease to glow all the colors of the rainbow, and the fact that the monster can finish without problems understand of animating, you can get used for five minutes.

B
Ben121212 24.03.20

Odin Znakomka
Thank you, this has been done, except for the highlighting of monsters, you should try to focus on the animation.

I
Iriloneleyn 24.03.20

You have even introduced in-game ability to change color of the interface, and will still be dissatisfied)