3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TommyAssassin 26.09.19 03:44 pm

GTA 2 on Steam (Grand Theft Auto 2)

I read in Wikipedia that gta2 available for download to the incentive, but I have not found it, and play it like it is through steam! where to find the incentive?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 26.09.19

Heh yeah steam. I wonder how much she is or she even so free as dolozhny be.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 26.09.19

In Steam the first two parts are free, only when buying packages:
Grand Theft Auto Classics - for a price of € 29.99 USD (with the first part in San Andreas)
Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack - the price 64,99 USD (all parts except the Stories)
Rockstar Collection - at a price of 79,99 USD, well, I think everything is in the title seen.

And also, the Rockstar games are closed to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. It is possible to blame just the same 1S for the DLC for Mafia II that they are to blame.

O
Opasnyy Pocyk 26.09.19

need the ip to change to a foreign to be able to buy the game R* the incentive, or can it all be downloaded via cracked steam

and finally the classic game Rockstar can download them off. site for free
http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
only need there registration

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 26.09.19

To download we know.
Now there are rumors that after the release of GTA IV. Full edition in Russia. Rockstar games & Remedy will be available for Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. I hope it's true, and I for New Year will be able to buy all of them.

i
igor from 1992 26.09.19

I just noticed this topic, I tried to find it and at least what I suggested-the best theft cars III

C
Cheater Tom228 26.09.19

Say who are there now gift gta 1,2? I would have bought PTS I want them to play

K
Keyn Veyn 26.09.19

Plaque, 2019, not who do not know how to add GTA to the library