3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FlufflePuff 24.03.20 07:45 pm

What's with the guns? (Borderlands 3)

One gun jguchego normal dps, all other guns are trash? Namibia have a bunch of legendary guns and all of them was not even close to that gun. Maybe I missed it? The gun however, the call of the king is much weaker than egocheaga.
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
ashleyalicia 24.03.20

FlufflePuff
Yes, you missed it) gluconic until the patch was full of guano, no one used half a year since the release until it is fixed making a double shot and increase the damage. Guns there sea including almost all legendary and Unico have an advantage over the rest of the loot in any color important to use it correctly and in the right situation. But the Call of king and Queen Call long range nerf instead of six shots became two and the damage is lowered because he was cheating too, since it as no one uses. So your perturbations are outdated for at least 5 months.

F
FlufflePuff 24.03.20

ashleyalicia
No there guns better play, Amara Essy, through natural damage, through all possible beldam with guns, knocked them and still the gun that most of all. Last knocked Borman Nates, this PP, it shows more dps but in fact still less than the gun.
Just bored with one gun to run, can tell me more options? Play 3 chaos bosses farmleigh on 4. With this gun)

S
Stanislavich 14.07.20

I would say that in General, most legendarok is garbage.
if you drop this garbage might at least something to demonstrate on a background of purple guns, then during pumping, any purple gun, matched with the desired characteristics and are 1-2 levels above legendary - will already be stronger.
20-30 levels, you may receive in selling the flare of fire with a damage of 1500+, which can cause damage about the same, and stictic on the 40th level.

In General, balancing changes to boards 3 almost 0 kill all bildstrecke and choice legendarok, as balancing changes rarely affect conventional weapons, but often affect legendary.

D
DimzPlay 14.07.20

I 13 level dropped a legendary machine some holes, so I'm with him still running around ( he is level 25), bosses easy kills

P
Palych Rokov 14.07.20

DimzPlay wrote:
I 13 level dropped a legendary machine some holes, so I'm with him still running around ( he is level 25), bosses easy kills
Yes, the gun is awesome, I upgrade it a few times while you had the Revenge of the Cartel is active, it is a pity that by the time I was not a 57 level(( but guns with this event just a fire, I won almost the whole game on them has passed. However, in the Bloody Mine and Zvezdnoye 3000 are on the 57th level, and they do not save, to 57 level saved at the time

S
Stanislavich 14.07.20

P. Rock
Zvezdelina 3000 and bloody mine - simple enough locations that even white weapons you can take.

P
Palych Rokov 14.07.20

Stanislavich wrote:
Zvezdelina 3000 and bloody mine - simple enough locations that even white weapons you can take.
yeah, try to go on the 60-m level Persian when the enemies level 61 or even 62. With conventional weapons there is nothing to do

S
Stanislavich 14.07.20

P. Rock
Passed without any problems. Locations are simple. Strong opponents in virtually no.
Try mess to go through and compare the complexity between Zvezdelina and Brawl)

P
Palych Rokov 14.07.20

Stanislavich wrote:
Passed without any problems. Locations are simple. Strong opponents in virtually no.
Try mess to go through and compare the complexity between Zvezdelina and Brawl)
at what level of Persian you played? In Zvezdnoye when there are enemies with triple the armor is amazing, to 57 level you can go, but the above is only needed monyca "Golden" gun

S
Stanislavich 14.07.20

P. Rock
On the 10th level of Chaos the problem is not how much damage you cause, and how to survive.
On Zvezdelina there are positions in which you can avoid up to 90% of all attacks of opponents and to survive at the expense of positioning.
I even have 2 huge Robot that appear on the 5th round, dying on the 10th chaos literally 50-60 seconds each.