3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Govvo 24.03.20 07:45 pm

Skinte save (Doom Eternal)

I came then to the food to the Cages of hunters rock, and when you load a level 92% of crashes, when you select any level crashes by 92%, retention was stupidly subhalos or game balanuta, no dancing with burinam not help, you need a save after this level. If there is anyone skinte pliz.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drongo414 24.03.20

sohranki will not help....accounts different

G
Govvo 24.03.20

Found on open spaces the conservation ,and revealed that someone else sohranki juzat it is impossible is, how do I fuck to pass the game if bugaetsa every time in that place, nothing bought this shit bhagavane, even with denovos into the bargain ,when the same version without denovi torrents lies

G
Govvo 24.03.20

Downloaded from the torrent, maybe it will work, if in this version sayaguesa, the fuck never zabudu this shit and let the Mani would return for a piece of shit

D
Drongo414 24.03.20

torrents the exact same crap.

G
Govvo 24.03.20

Drongo414
Many it works, but again, fucked up, iron AMD, wood and wind the last wood specially downloaded a new one, and the game does not want to work, won the preservation of this place and anything that does not help, can profatcat ever, but again I don't want to pass or earn my sohranki or game a failure ,and the developed pictures will, if not solve this problem and not make work my save I third time half day ipada don't want

G
Govvo 24.03.20

Right now the release with a full-fledged tablet, there are already sohranki not descriptionany, and you can share with pirates pirate sohranili, licorice in the reversal as always, I throw litsuhu right now, sitting on the pirates already, throw it there.)

D
Drongo414 24.03.20

skinte pliz saved game after 92%