3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chelsea990 26.09.19 03:44 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2019)

Share impressions about the game.
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elidias 26.09.19

Experiences there all the same. Era of football simulators passed schA era of battleroyale but it is also garbage. Pes 2013 it ended the series.

c
chelsea990 26.09.19

Played with the dog 19 on ultra on the PC game super. Graphics are gorgeous,gameplay is slower paced more realistic.

S
SergeyGad 26.09.19

How to install pes 2019 demo? the incentive goes to the page of the full game.

d
denisvishnivetskiy 26.09.19

Already tired of these butlers and lovers of shooting...just Want to relax and play football without showing off,online cheaters, as a child...in the 2003 FIFA or PES 2 .
This year PES is stronger and I liked it.
New moves, attacks, game Keeper
View more on become a legend what's new add.

R
RTYWD 26.09.19

denisvishnivetskiy
FIFA is still better)

d
denisvishnivetskiy 26.09.19

RTYWD
Well I have FIFA and PES but now I fifu was removed and this means a lot.
FIFA 16 has been better then something went wrong.

A
AhtiarSMS 26.09.19

FIFA 19 is not seen. For me, the FIFA series has ended, yet, in 2010, when she published 2011
Then EA, apparently, is known to waste stabbed in the head and they are the most WASTE, began to try to implement in the game!
DOG, 20** of the year was the game for the console snotty youngsters and litter evrebody. The last normal DOG - 2009.
If we talk about the picture, then pretty.

P
Pavlinho 26.09.19

So the subject does not create, I will write here. Does anyone know is there any mod or any way to do the following trick: in пес15 think were possible on the keyboard to assign the feints to the RS button combination of LB+one of the PC, and trick or series of tricks. Now you can put feints on the machine-but it's really inconvenient, maybe the tricks are performed randomly, and not those who need me at the moment, and the meaning is lost keys RS as pushing the body/cover of the ball housing. Just on the keyboard some feints not to do it (Zidane for example), and others only if you run horizontally...

A
Artamonich92 26.09.19

PES really hate that in Master League for the next season is always reborn players who have finished their career . This situation breaks down much of the selection policy. No desire to look for suitable players, it is much easier for the right season to play 16 year old reborn players who at the start have a skill of 70 and above. It is also worth considering that due to a similar situation in conditional Yenisei few seasons may well appear a 16 year old Ronaldo or Messi. Such a situation can not but rejoice.

S
SLT 26.09.19

Pavlinho
Muzzle, Yes, I remember this topic. Remember, it was somewhere among the tactics settings? Or in the settings of a specific player. I remember it was possible to assign 1 button to 3 feints, and when you press it it consistently performed. Why, x know :) already 3! Look, people finally minuscule in the dog....

S
SLT 26.09.19

And I can't play at the highest level. NO way! in ancient chestah could, and here though burst. Chase master League and chose ruby. Sold half the team to buy 1 player level 82.in 9 games scored 1 goal. Basically a draw. Players do not run, the tactic of not listening. Barely per game 1 shot on goal and make the milk. And on low is not fun to play, it is clear that much PC allows and forgives. Decided to relax in Become a Legend, chose Ronaldo. Again, zero draws, and to the gates can't get. But the scores for the match high score 6.5-7. The campaign is finally getting old

S
SLT 26.09.19

Artamonich92
Boar, I have been discussing this tryndel already... you Can do more interesting, let's say Salah has a career, and instead shuffled the team, in the Junior school should appear random player random position and of the nation, but! To the peak of career, he was like a Salah. Well, for example, Salah finished his career in Liverpool, a top skill he was 89 let's say 28 years. All he finished his career at Liverpool. Disappears. In the meantime, in the conventional Udinese in the youth team, the Senegalese defender, who is 28 years reaches LVL 89

P
Pavlinho 26.09.19

SLT
not now that the chip was removed, they don't even now, and several DOGS ago..I understand, sharpened by the console joystick, but I don't want to be retrained, got used to the keyboard. Why not leave such a convenient thing?

PS it's not cheating, but purely for convenience,because of the skill time to use this or that trick has not been canceled

S
SLT 26.09.19

Pavlinho
In that play mode? At what complexity?

P
Pavlinho 26.09.19

SLT
while the Best players play in parallel become a legend for Vinice Junior and master League for Napoli.
Anyway during matches, a pop-up jambs so to speak)) which were noticed in previous games in the dog, and not fixed, although of course the overall gameplay is livelier and more realistic

S
SLT 26.09.19

Pavlinho
We're together we just play pes? Where is everyone? :) to Become a legend for that annoying ball is necessary to ask for R 2 fast 2 times press is necessary, before the button click and pass approx. Stupid AI sometimes and the judges too. There was a time, I give a pass on the course, the player is in the offside, but the ball rolls a meter away from him and out 1 on 1 is forward, jumped from behind. Yes, determined offside. Referred to the player by which the ball slipped. And another point, I made a goal and the ball barely touched the opponent, even the trajectory is not changed, mine scored the same goal with my transmission, but I have selected a goal, like a ricochet. Nonsense! If the hands of the goalkeeper the ball flies into the goal, it's not an own goal and the goal assigned to the one who was beaten. Furious that replaces the end of the match always, for 15 minutes. And it was then that noise...

P
Pavlinho 26.09.19

SLT
well, I request a pass for P2 (shift) it is convenient to do so. Bad now that only hit the request a pass and you just give, without looking, sometimes the AI is so stupid transmission pass, the ball is lost, simply click in the best position, but it is rapidly changing, and the idea did not have time at this moment to pay, then don't give at all, and the AI is not trained in this ))) About the passive offside is a feature Konami in all the series )))) And what about replacements I agree, but at least it doesn't always happen, I rarely changed and it happened after my replacement missed or Vice versa, we scored.

P
Pavlinho 26.09.19

SLT
Bad another thing. If it is individual for different teams, I think only in one play, although have a feeling that all tactics do not change at all during the game or during the match. Is the first match 1-2 lost, it is necessary to equalise 1-1 in answer, 10 minutes left, the level of attack/defense BLUE !!! those most in defense of the sitting - what the hell is that??? how to win???
Tactics also changed (the certificate is written. only if you change the coach, but I have not been )) ). The strategy did not notice, that switched - but you need variety in attack/defence.

S
SLT 26.09.19

Pavlinho
tactics will not change... nothing changes at all. In become a legend can't play. in fact, the entire match must be on duty in their area and not to run anywhere. otherwise, the stamina drops and the next match you're in the middle of the first half is already full zero. Several times outplayed, hoping to convince myself-alas no... can't play.... horrible gameplay.... yeah,missing the spirit of this DOG. never cared about the license so on....the gameplay was gorgeous before. now everyone is jumping somewhere jumps.... 15 looks like a dog.... no... I will not play... in the furnace...

S
SLT 26.09.19

nerves EPTA ushatal all... I used to estival nerves, maybe the gameplay was interesting, fun to play-game tension... and now I have the voltage due to the fact that arms are so sore from that squeeze all from your controller, and when receiving the ball, the ball flies away from the player as from the walls and so and so..... :(