3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalamin 24.03.20 07:48 pm

8gb ram is not enough even for the ultra minimalok? (Call of Duty: Warzone)

Actually I wanted to know how the game is 8GB operatives do you have? I have constant freezes for 2 seconds in moments ekshona. Sometimes it can safesite for 10 seconds and begin to disappear. Fps on ultrax that the minimum salary is very high. from 70 to 120 depending on the setting, but Blackie friezes ruin everything.

I would not ask the question whether the minimum requirements are not 8gb and 16gb. What to write 8GB if the game is even on the minimum settings does not pull? Or all the same any problems I have with the iron?
Afterburner download of the RAM is held in the area 7700мб course that's a shitload when you consider how much she eats Windows.

Iron 1060 gtx/8gb ram/Ryzen 5 2600/
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Picsel44 24.03.20

Just as well, but I have a R9 290\8gb ram\fx4300 OC and 40-70 fps at first, then suddenly the shooting starts and the friezes of wild catch, can't kill anyone, so you're not alone

V
Vovan Wolfovich 24.03.20

kalamin
The Google to help you:

8Gb long enough, even 16 in some, no paging file.
kalamin wrote:
Afterburner download of the RAM is held in the area 7700мб
Switch to the allocated memory, physical does not take into account the consumption of certain indicators, and allocated and includes the swap file, also shows the area occupied by the CPU and some OS files.
By the way, what 8Gb. If one strap, it's the same in the negative. But it doesn't matter. The video shows these friezes. Minimum requirements mean the minimum settings.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 24.03.20

kalamin
Spoiler
For swearing ban here. Well, usually the system requirements should recheck already using other players. Yes, there neudobnyak out.

k
kalamin 24.03.20

Thanks for the tips Vovan. For Mat in absentia sorry if in this topic someone will look)

V
Vovan Wolfovich 24.03.20

kalamin
Proofread the message and delete. No need to apologize.

A
Acronix7 24.03.20

I have 8GB of RAM DDR3 1333MHz,i5 6gb 2500,1060.they put the game on SSD and the paging file there 8GB,lock the fps at 60 and no special freezes,unable to play normally.
in the settings all on low,except anisotrop filtering and textures (environments).
try to put the game on SSD and took the paging file,and RAM to overclock)

k
kalamin 24.03.20

So put the game on SSD and fixed the paging file to 15GB. RAM was overclocked from 2133 to 2666. Tried to throw on the default frequency, but nothing has changed.

Yes, actually after the video from Vova already and there is nothing to discuss. The game is clearly not enough 8GB. On the part of developers is of course despicable. Well that's frishka otherwise I would vetrovala with these minimum requirements.

A
Acronix7 24.03.20

kalamin
I have a PC weaker and I somehow played)
don't need such a large swap file,put 8-10,fps selaci and all unnecessary programs shut. testi KRC

A
Acronix7 24.03.20

why are all the comments in this thread, less so violently?we are trying to help him,and not shit offer! O. o

k
kalamin 24.03.20

I, too, see review), the Local rules, I don't know because we went here twice in 10 years but see something they don't like)

X
X_ray_83 24.03.20

kalamin
The game requires a lot of VRAM because about ultra you can forget !

66opg66 24.03.20

Everyone say Hello
config i7-2.8 7700HQ
ram 16 gb
gtx 1060 3 gb
it's the laptop .
And EVEN at the minimum salary when all quadraten angularly sags to 20-15 fps slideshow in short, percent is not a hundred presses, the operatives, too, somewhere percent 50-70. Sho to do**?:?:?:;;:№;%Xia already with a tambourine jump!!!!

A
Acronix7 24.03.20

66opg66
game on SSD?

A
Alik Dynnik 24.03.20

66opg66
The number of frames is limited to containers, to increase the number possible at the expense of graphics quality.
Your video card has a number. TMUs =80 : ROPs = 48 = 1.66 Gbit/s = 32 Hz. GP=100%
DP v 1.2 = 32 Hz = 1.66 Gbit/s · ROPs; 48 : 64 bit : 4 cores · 6 times = 2.8 GHz. CPU usage=17%
The CPU usage is only 17%, but your video card to show a straight line 32 fps, loading 100%
If dancing shots, then dancing and the quality of the graphics, and the test shows a straight line of frames.

V
VinJa 24.03.20

66opg66
For the most complete ultra your video card the runoff will give an average of 51 fps. Techpowerup (c)
But I would in your place would reduce textures to medium. Visually will not be worse, but smoother because the lack of memory is taken from RAM.
CPU (8 threads) are enough 80+ fps.

I
Inquisito 24.03.20

Oh the pundits that gathered 8 gig for the game on minimal with the head missing .I won in one topic already written
Shaders are not loaded during connection with the services . I decided probelm with departures .ON a computer with a video card Radeon and Dzhifors I would not fly there powerful PC.
The full solution of the problem with overhangs for those who have a Radeon is
1.To install driver version 19.10.2 Oct full remove drivers clean install .
2.To turn off all the boosters tipo Afterburner there and everything else to monitor acceleration and so on.
3.Ochistitel Builder DIrectx texture (properties of the system drive disk cleanup there is a point to this)
(Drive which is Windows )
4.The game in windowed mode to reduce the load of the entire system in windowed mode.
5.The game loaded Shader model 3 phase after all of the above listed manipulations they will load for about 5 minutes .download in the main menu when choosing a game it is not necessary to go no where .
6.Turn off gaming mode in Windows DVR
7.After all these manipulations, the game crashes and no errors to play at least 24 hours play 3 dent no crashes when not .
The system under test
CPU FX 4350 resonan to 4.8
Video card MSI Radeon 370 2 g Gaming overclocked core 1250 memory 1500
RAM 8 gig one strap overclocked to 1840
And hard WD 1 TB 64 MB Hesi.
Lag zero stable 45 fps on minimal.

A
Andrey Chervonenko 27.10.20

Alik Dynnik
What is the fence you used when you wrote this?!?!?!

D
Daniil Parhomchuk 27.10.20

Acronix7
I've got the same Copmlecting, only 1060 on 3GB, and it's tough, I'm looking at the Royal Battle of the RAM left with 330MB, and 20-60 fps in places.

D
Daniil Parhomchuk 27.10.20

X_ray_83
Without occupying the entire memory of the graphics card, the fpps are just as small, it's because of the posture you need more than 8 gigs that would be exactly 60 phps, with rare friezes,

B
BayramovTN 19.12.20

X_ray_83
Don't make people laugh, the problem is not in the video memory.