3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GlamDodgeX 24.03.20 07:48 pm

Bullies (Beyond: Two Souls)

how to find out what happened to the bullies at the end of the Chapter homeless? thanks in advance for the answer!
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 24.03.20

GlamDodgeX
When he wakes up after knocked out look at the various signs and absorb the memories (don't remember which) will tell you that they were caught by the cops.

G
GlamDodgeX 24.03.20

Lobo
thank you! this is after the coma ?

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

Lobo
And you do not know what a shoebox and where to find it? Christmas at Jody's place, where the oil should mom bring. All sort of sniffed not found.

L
Lobo 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
on the 2nd floor in the closet

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

Lobo
ATP I only played with dolls)))

L
Lobo 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
In the room where parents pomada GG painted

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

Lobo
It's amazing to me beyond: two souls more than all of their games are like, and many do not like came. the level of the RAID is well super easy. That finish will fingers in Fahrenheit to break.

L
Lobo 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
And I enjoyed it.there is no favorite.All have interesting pieces and plot twists

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

Lobo
But I'm Heavy Rayn is not overpowered, freaked out when neither of the wheels in the toilet to throw could not, then he simply in the pockets are cleaned, then just swallowed.

R
Rolemanser 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Heveran also good. Do you mean the scene with the lamp did not like?

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

Rolemanser
I say detective does the pill could not throw away. But this is still on the plant head on the table banging there fingers into a common node tie necessary))

R
Rolemanser 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
XS whatever on the keyboard mouse controller sensitive uncomfortable, but playing it.

N
NightHawkreal 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Roundup becomes crazy if it is bad to play.

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

NightHawkreal
I mean it's bad to play? Kicked by the cops to snatch what?

N
NightHawkreal 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
Yeah, though three times.

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

NightHawkreal
Achivku beat?

N
NightHawkreal 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
What?

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

NightHawkreal
Oh achievement, I in them do not rummage, achievements, achievement me they are purple. But like Houdini called. I wonder if the Detroit Teror for Marcus playing create, where the action will be added?

N
NightHawkreal 25.06.20

Warrior Of Morgoth
In the sense which is here. Here like they do the opposite and for one passage they are not to gain.

V
Voin Morgota 25.06.20

NightHawkreal
Well the achievements game Houdini three times and catch three times to slip away.