3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev Aleksey 24.03.20 10:14 pm

Mod to bind things to the region (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi! If there are advanced modders? Well, or maybe someone met something similar...
Think how strange to see Geralt running around in Sunny and hot Toussainte in Heavy armor by type of school Bear.
And I thought, why not bind things of a certain category to a certain area. For example, in Velenje and Novigrad only Medium armor can be worn on Skellige only Heavy set and in Tossene Light armor, etc outside of the bound area it would be impossible to wear a particular armor (category).
Or well, maybe, but that would very quickly run out of endurance. In Essence in Heavy armor because of the heat, and the Skellige in the Lungs because of the cold and peremerzaniya.
Well, it would be ideal for this case to change the balance at least Vadimchik sets, that they were not at schools, but out of necessity. But it's not too important.
The main thing I would like, it's binding things to the region. Nothing new to invent is not necessary, the base mechanics are already in the game, the one where the quest thing can only be used on a specific quest locations. Enough to take it (mechanics) as a basis and expanded. It is a pity that I have no idea how to do it(
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 24.03.20

Alexey Ryazantsev wrote:
how strange to see Geralt running around in Sunny and hot Toussainte in Heavy armor by type of school Bear
Well, take off and put on a Manticore or a Snake.

R
Ryazancev Aleksey 24.03.20

Muskrat
Self-restraint is certainly good, but much more effective and natural.

c
cheezette 24.03.20

Take a couple of sets and change them depending on the region. Don't understand that prevents.