3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
d1sss 24.03.20 10:15 pm

Time meganekko (or who is it ?) (Ori and the Will of the Wisps)

After 4 glowing balls have to escape from another creature , does not work , the trainer tried to slow down the game , did not bring good , what would you advise ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

after some balls and where exactly were you running and from whom?)

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

d1sss
if you're talking about a creature resembling a worm that appears when you have collected the heart of the forest I try to spam leap as often as they can leap in the sand and momentum with the gravity here is just passed literally 2 times

R
ReXSniper 24.03.20

The high complexity of the times with only 20 passed. This is the most difficult place.

M
Matvey Carev 24.03.20

Who will help to pass the worm? I don't have the nerve, the fingers hurt already. I will drop the saves go who will help to the checkpoint please! Write an e-mail I will throw off. Thank you very much.

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Matthew Tsarev
there's generally not difficult just often try to snatch the momentum and jump from the enemies and from all the way, well and underground swimming jerk works well I ASM from the 2nd times passed

M
Matvey Carev 24.03.20

Spidermanos
At what complexity? There stumbled a bit and all he's got. Running right at his heels. A gesture of some sort. And so RB spamming forever useless.

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Matthew Tsarev
normal difficulty my first time, too caught up in the 2nd I with mats but got
try to go as far as possible memorize the path and then run it just by memory)

M
Matvey Carev 24.03.20

Spidermanos
I passed, I was wondering on the expert difficult or not? Because this game is all kind of... Two times already been at the finish line (looked in the Internet the passage already) and still catch up were devoured by the reptile. Don't know how many attempts I made but probably a hundred or so)) a Lot

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Matthew Tsarev
I don't know how my second attempt turned out stupidly pressed all the buttons just like in mortal Kombat when you don't know motion shake all in a row here and there)

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Matthew Tsarev
and the expert is even more difficult at least here is a topic where it was supposedly there at hard

M
Matvey Carev 24.03.20

Spidermanos
Well, I'm on expert and played), it's been 100%

S
Spidermanos 24.03.20

Matthew Tsarev
well, congratulations and I play for fun and story and not loratdine and prevoznemogaya)

M
Matvey Carev 24.03.20

Spidermanos
Yeah had no problems at all. Relatively easily passed. With the exception of this worm.